Hello Guest

Author Topic: Spread it far & wide.....  (Read 3662 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Spread it far & wide.....
« on: August 08, 2016, 02:39:46 PM »
Sorry Ken, we understand the inebriated girls are always more fun..... :o

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/08/08/drunks-always-do-better-under-stress/
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
Re: Spread it far & wide.....
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 02:52:36 PM »
Always! haha

Just heard that she is leading in Az .
Az is (was) as republican as texas at one time. WTHeck
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 04:43:00 PM »
Hey, let's make one thing clear the republicans screwed that all up.....

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 09:58:07 PM »
You guys don't think all these "polls" are manufactured?  There's actually anyone with any "oversight" for poll X or Y......news/media probably manufacturing the "numbers" hoping the angry masses will stay home and not vote due to the projected defeat?
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 10:29:23 PM »
Media bias has made for polls that have been massively innaccurate in the last several years.

couple of other points.

who is home to answer the phone (e.g. not at work)?  Democrats

Polls do nothing to predict voter turnout.  If I survey 1000 people and 550 say Hillary, that doesn't tell me if 23 million turnout for her and 33 million voters turn out for Trump

You are witnessing the most blatant bias of media in our history.  We not only have to beat Hilary , but CBS, NBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Time Magazine, New York Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post, etc etc.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 11:14:23 PM »
We also have to defeat the bureaucracy that is working to feed itself and grow it numbers due to the liberal takers.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 12:01:33 AM »
Matt in all fairness many republicans are big government aristocrats too. That's what finally brought the rise of Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 10:40:32 AM »
What single-handedly confirms TRNs last comment, is the stupidity of Republican Big Wigs who are voicing public opposition to TRUMP.....now WHY would they want Villanry Clepto-ton to become the next POTUS?  Exactly for the reason that Trump recently tweeted......they don't want the public gravy spigot to run dry!

What every Republican establishment talking head who voices opposition to Trump does for me, is to deepen my resolve to vote in November!  I will even consider voting AGAINST Republican candidates in other races who don't present a united front to support Trump and defeat the status quo -
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 11:18:00 AM »
So let me ask everyone here something. I'm going to assume we are all intelligent men with a moral compass, I'll even add you to that list Ken so don't fret.

That being stated & sitting here objectively reading what all of you who still believes voting is the answer. Do you honestly for one second believe that this guy by the last name Trump with the deck so obviously stacked against him that even if he were to get elected he has no chance of A) doing anything meaningful to change our situation or B) fulfilling his term without being disposed of prematurely &/or threatened in to walking the line with threats against his family the same way they did Perot?

Voting won't change anything, it may postpone the inevitable just a little while longer but that is all. Not to mention the above is all stated assuming Trump is an angel, which he is not. The guys a duschebag at best. Who knows what to say, I personally believe he is a narcissist just as well as Hillary. Who btw sat at his latest wedding in the place where his mother would have sat if she was alive. Oh, you say if we get Trump in there Hillary will get prosecuted. Hmmm, yeah sorry ain't gunna buy that ocean front property in NB. It's nothing more than an entertainment cycle.

Again, I come back to the obvious truth which is that voting will not change the situation. Rule of law is dead, obviously look who is running for president. You had better keep working on that plan B while keeping yourself entertained with the new WWF fusa politics.....

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 11:34:29 AM »
Charles I agree.  Big brother is way too big.  No matter who is in the face of the organization. 

I understand that no one person can fix everything, but I choose not to sit back and do nothing but complain.  God said we are to submit to government and I will continue to try to make a difference according to our laws.  The first and easiest thing to do is vote.  I know that the choice is the lesser of 2 evils.  Which one of those will do the most good?  The choice is clear in my estimation.  Neither one are angels.  You always have the option of doing a write in candidate.  Arguably, they usually won't have much impact but look what Ross Perot did.

All politics are local.  It doesn't matter if you are talking about the president or school board.  All of the issues that are big at the national level started in someone's backyard.  That is where the fight is to be won.  Eventually it can trickle up.

But also, God said it would get worse before Jesus returns and we are getting closer to that everyday.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Online JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 12:15:19 PM »
Thia one election will not stop the direction we are going. However it can slow it down and shows the pollys we are not happy with how it is going.

Our only chance is to keep up the fight to slow it down or reverse it. I feel if it keeps going as it is there will be unrest in our lifetimes.

Maybe if the Purge was real,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 12:51:24 PM »
Charles I agree.  Big brother is way too big.  No matter who is in the face of the organization. 

I understand that no one person can fix everything, but I choose not to sit back and do nothing but complain.  God said we are to submit to government and I will continue to try to make a difference according to our laws.  The first and easiest thing to do is vote.  I know that the choice is the lesser of 2 evils.  Which one of those will do the most good?  The choice is clear in my estimation.  Neither one are angels.  You always have the option of doing a write in candidate.  Arguably, they usually won't have much impact but look what Ross Perot did.

All politics are local.  It doesn't matter if you are talking about the president or school board.  All of the issues that are big at the national level started in someone's backyard.  That is where the fight is to be won.  Eventually it can trickle up.

But also, God said it would get worse before Jesus returns and we are getting closer to that everyday.

Hold up, God said to submit to government? Can I please ask for that referenced scripture?

& if it's the part about Caesar well then I submit none of it was Caesars......

& I'm all for Lee Greenwood as a write in!!!!

Regards to your last statement, Amen & can't come soon enough.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 12:54:41 PM by stlaser »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2016, 01:34:06 PM »
Romans 13

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2016, 01:34:46 PM »
However only up to the point where mans law conflicts with Gods law.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 01:35:47 PM »
Shawn are you saying that we should skip straight to voting from the rooftop?

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2016, 01:50:42 PM »
We also have to defeat the bureaucracy that is working to feed itself and grow it numbers due to the liberal takers.
Yes we do
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2016, 01:52:43 PM »
Thanks for being quick on the draw Charles.  I am all for civil disobedience when the Law of the Land conflicts with God's Law.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2016, 02:29:44 PM »
Thanks for being quick on the draw Charles.  I am all for civil disobedience when the Law of the Land conflicts with God's Law.

Well then what are we waiting for?

TRN, rooftops? I'm not a third world inbred, this America. I say we use lead then rope for display, it'll get expensive but so is American football & we still call it football rather than the rest of the world kicking around a sheeps bladder......

The reality is the only thing that will turn the evil tide is to start holding evil men accountable.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 02:31:58 PM by stlaser »

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2016, 02:56:29 PM »

Well then what are we waiting for?

TRN, rooftops? I'm not a third world inbred, this America. I say we use lead then rope for display, it'll get expensive but so is American football & we still call it football rather than the rest of the world kicking around a sheeps bladder......

The reality is the only thing that will turn the evil tide is to start holding evil men accountable.
Patience my son...For you will know the time!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2016, 04:09:46 PM »
Romans 13, I believe in mutual charity & also of obedience to my superiors. With that said these evil & corrupt heathens (he speaks of heathens in Chapter 1 as well) are not my superiors by any definition of the word.

Patience, I agree but with that said I will not be attending this current carnival in Nov. I may vote for locals but I will most likely do write ins for all the national spots, thinking the characters from the Dukes of hazard may be a good place to select names from. Oh, & of course Lee Greenwood as C&C

I also think it is downright despicable that our "churches" have gotten in bed with Mr. Trump. Civil disobedience should start in the churches. I mean that is how it normally works anyhow.....
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 04:11:28 PM by stlaser »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2016, 08:46:53 PM »
Romans reference to civil authority hearkens back to the demands from the Israelites for God to give them a king.  Israel was rebellious and were not satisfied that they did not have a civil authority like the other tribes.  Be careful what you ask for......

Remember any lawful order that conflicts with God's law you are absolutely required to disobey and gladly suffer the consequences.

I'm heartened by the fact that you will still go out and exercise your right to vote, even if it is to write in Mickey Mouse.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2016, 08:51:09 PM »
TRN, I have kin that is in local politics back in Indiana. Best I can tell they walk the walk & talk the talk. So I do believe in being local as that's all that will matter in the end anyhow. The national as you say is definitely mm bs..... ;)

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2016, 10:50:33 PM »
Romans 13, I believe in mutual charity & also of obedience to my superiors. With that said these evil & corrupt heathens (he speaks of heathens in Chapter 1 as well) are not my superiors by any definition of the word.

Patience, I agree but with that said I will not be attending this current carnival in Nov. I may vote for locals but I will most likely do write ins for all the national spots, thinking the characters from the Dukes of hazard may be a good place to select names from. Oh, & of course Lee Greenwood as C&C

I also think it is downright despicable that our "churches" have gotten in bed with Mr. Trump. Civil disobedience should start in the churches. I mean that is how it normally works anyhow.....
Well, my good intentioned friend, I can tell you with assurance some churches are alive and well, and have reported for duty!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal