FOOD CORNER > Share Your Recipe

whats for dinner tonight

<< < (2/413) > >>

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: nmeyer414 on March 15, 2015, 11:13:45 AM ---are you on a diet or something?!

--- End quote ---
Nossir, no diet here.
When I need to lose a couple I just work and work out longer
Yesterday the wife took the grand baby and one of the boyz to see Cinderella (he did not like it) the other boy went to a monster truck show and I was left to my own devices. I got in watching Nova science shows, then realized it was too late to brew or stew up anything. So I broke out a bog of those girly-girl air chips. Ate the whole bag and afterward I, 1. wondered what just happened, and 2. Was not filled up at all!

EL TATE:
4.5 oz lean ground chicken patty w/ braggs aminos and apple cider vinegar/lemon juice 50/50. asparagus and cherry tomatoes and romaine lettuce around 4oz as well. I'm doing a special diet with my wife, I'm down 17lbs since last sunday, she's already lost 49lbs since Dec.

Dawg25385:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on March 16, 2015, 12:59:32 PM ---4.5 oz lean ground chicken patty w/ braggs aminos and apple cider vinegar/lemon juice 50/50. asparagus and cherry tomatoes and romaine lettuce around 4oz as well. I'm doing a special diet with my wife, I'm down 17lbs since last sunday, she's already lost 49lbs since Dec.

--- End quote ---

Medifast by chance?

Bob Smith:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on March 16, 2015, 12:59:32 PM ---4.5 oz lean ground chicken patty w/ braggs aminos and apple cider vinegar/lemon juice 50/50. asparagus and cherry tomatoes and romaine lettuce around 4oz as well. I'm doing a special diet with my wife, I'm down 17lbs since last sunday, she's already lost 49lbs since Dec.

--- End quote ---
Good for you both...Nice photo of the appetizer what was dinner? Nate's stuff always looks more filling to me.

BobbyB:

--- End quote ---

And what pray tell is this diet? I'll support the chicken part, but I shall have to pass on the green leafy items.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version