Hello Guest

Author Topic: Besty Devos and Senators Collins and Murkowski  (Read 658 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Besty Devos and Senators Collins and Murkowski
« on: February 01, 2017, 09:31:17 PM »
There are two turncoats in the GOP who received significant dollars from the NEA and are on the only 2 senators with ratings from the NEA over 50%.  That is Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska.

While most of us cannot vote in their next re-election campaign, time and time again it has proven extremely effective to use contributions to opponents to unseat elected representatives.  Dashle comes to mind as well as a few others.

I respectfully suggest that you write these turncoats and put them on notice that although outside their state you will use your power of political contributions to ensure they are not reelected.

https://www.murkowski.senate.gov/contact
https://www.collins.senate.gov/contact

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Besty Devos and Senators Collins and Murkowski
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 03:13:55 PM »
My wife and I have BOTH requested refunds of our dues $ that go towards political activity..........NEA has LITTLE to do with educational issues - mostly political or social(ist) causes.......and EVERY one of 5 National Conventions I've had the duty to attend, confirmed over and over again, that CALIFORNIA IS WACKED IN THE HEAD when it comes to Education and EVERYTHING ELSE!   :angry:
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal