Hello Guest

Author Topic: As the storm clouds gather...  (Read 144 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
As the storm clouds gather...
« on: February 16, 2024, 10:06:28 AM »
We are for certain staring down the gun barrel of WW3

In my lifetime which spans Vietnam to the present, I have never seen a worse setup, aside from the Cuban Missile Crisis for a global war. If that Cuban blockade thing had matured, then the US and the USSR would have been showered with nukes. Back then we had many times the number of Soviet warheads, and theirs were neither reliable nor accurate. Ours were much better. We would have been hurt badly but would have survived. Most of Europe, China, Japan, Australia, and Africa would have only suffered the effects of radiation.

Now however we are looking at time and resource consuming conventional conflicts all over the planet. My guess is that one of these adventures, be it the foolish move of the Philippine government, or a lull in the Ukraine, followed by a move by Russia on Estonia, of something in our hemisphere, the setup is all there.

And our military continues to staff at something around 70% strength while we redeploy our money to give college educations to millions of foreign invaders who are turning our cities into crime-ridden homeless centers.

One democratic administration did all this.

Global war...Is this the trigger?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/lawmakers-move-to-let-us-ally-claim-china-s-artificial-islands/ar-BB1ikDXA?ocid=msedgntp&pc=ASTS&cvid=f660c7f1a8ec4a2f83878a3501313b17&ei=28
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal