TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Tip of the Day!

Don, try not to cut any extremities off today.....

(1/2) > >>

stlaser:
 :popcorn:

How's that for a first post on a new forum? I wouldn't think you would expect anything less.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on April 07, 2017, 10:25:21 AM --- :popcorn:

How's that for a first post on a new forum? I wouldn't think you would expect anything less.

--- End quote ---
That's a safety tip!

Not a "cool idea," tip!

stlaser:
Well, forum does say "tip of the day" & figured you could always use a reminder.

Oh! & Ken btw H lost the election so you can remove that sticker from your bumper. I heard she was lost in the woods so I'm guessing you guys cut off that relationship & or you are with her lost in the woods. I think it's about a 50 split on which it is...... :popcorn:

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on April 07, 2017, 10:38:37 AM ---Well, forum does say "tip of the day" & figured you could always use a reminder.

Oh! & Ken btw H lost the election so you can remove that sticker from your bumper. I heard she was lost in the woods so I'm guessing you guys cut off that relationship & or you are with her lost in the woods. I think it's about a 50 split on which it is...... :popcorn:

--- End quote ---
^^^DOTing already

Was just over 30 minutes since this board was created and already it's descending into chaos!

KensAuto:
Shawn,

.. nevermind

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version