Hello Guest

Author Topic: Self Deportation  (Read 613 times)

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
Self Deportation
« on: December 25, 2016, 05:33:18 PM »
I've thought of this topic quite a bit since November 8th and I think that this whole illegal immigration issue is a lot more simple than we realize.  Government can do something very simple, Constitutional AND hard for Dems to argue against:

Other than basic police services and TRUE emergency care, NOTHING will be provided for illegal immigrants using taxpayers money.....NOTHING.  NO WELFARE, no unemployment, no scholarships, no food stamps!  Pass that in one simple law, and watch how quickly the masses return to their homes.  We are STUPID when it comes to letting massive numbers "game" our systems!

I've got students on "free and reduced books" that leave school for 1-2 months over this time of year while they return "home" to build massive homes in Mexico from all the cash they make here by gaming our beurocratic nightmare!

If they are willing to stay here on their OWN dime, without handouts, then they're probably the kind we would want to allow to become citizens after getting in line and following some process and actually "registering" in some way; and having a easy to spot drivers license that requires "bonding" with cash so that they can't forge "auto insurance" coverage like the one that hit my wife awhile back.

2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Self Deportation
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 05:44:53 PM »
I think it's tougher than that honestly. Problem is you have some of the illegals gaming the system but a whole lot of citizens employing them etc too who are gaming it in reverse.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 12:16:43 AM »
most illegals have acquired a SS number and ID from a flea market that makes them "legit" from an employer perspective.

1. close the border - period.  Reagan got screwed by trusting that once he passed amnesty he'd get border security.  Sucker.
2. create a iron clad verificaion system that will vet out the bogus IDs and SS numbers. 
3. Any employer caught employing illegals should face jail time and massive fines.
4. As mentioned above, no federal funds paying for any benefits to illegals.
5. Once the wall is built, deport all the criminals we are paying for in our jails.  Dump them on the other side of the wall and let Mexico deal with them.  That saves $36,000 a year on each person we aren't incarcerating.
5.  Pass a law that any illegal that murders someone here either behind the wheel of a car drunk or by other means, they get the death penalty.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 12:27:16 AM »
Few years back a single wide / double wide manufacturer had to shut down one of its two plants for a period of time. It came out the hispanics (around a 100 people) all had same ss#.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal