Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: Makes me wonder  (Read 266 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: Makes me wonder
« on: February 21, 2022, 10:18:06 AM »
CIEMR: Makes me wonder

I’ve noticed something about my posts that goes back years

Whenever my wife or I post something family related, I’ll get well over 100 “likes”. Not that I care about it all that much because my sun does not rise and set on what others think or how many people respond to something I put out. I’m a man, I can take it! ;-)

But looking at recent posts here, My wife shares a post where I purchased a new Caddy for her and 136 people chime in. She shares something about the super bowl and another 50-60. But sandwiched between those are pieces about the Venezuelan-like Trudeau government of Canada crushing freedom fighting truckers and there will be 1-2 responses. It seems there are very few responses to pieces I write about freedom, repression, what’s off in America, and things like that

So, I am wondering why that is?

Is it that my wife is just a lot more popular than I on these social media platforms? (I certainly hope so!)

Or

Is it that people are uncomfortable with reading about all that is going wrong?
You know, just set it aside, and don’t talk about politics and religion, and all that.

I thought most people in my circles would be conservative. I believe in a little less than zero percent of what the left believes in, so why would a progressive person even be hanging around on my page?…Make sense? If that be the case, then why doesn’t anyone respond to something that is clearly conservative like the “Save 30% by switching back to Trump” thing I just posted? I mean aren’t you proud of all the accomplishments of that presidency? He was an American first and just set the left back on their heels!

I hope it isn’t because conservatives are afraid or uncomfortable over stating so in public. Kind of harkens back to Jesus telling his church that if they are ashamed of him, he will return the favor or words to that effect.

I don’t want to believe it, but I think it is a courage issue. I did have that man come up to me after I gave a talk to a men’s ministry and tell me that if they came into his street, he was afraid he would just surrender! Yea, I am sorry to have known such a weasel, and sorrier for his wife who was obviously shortchanged one husband.

It could be nefarious. It could be that Facebook analyzes the tenor of a piece and if it leans right, FB then somehow limits its distribution, dunno but could be.

I hope it isn’t that people are afraid to stand for what they believe, or publically state it. I hope it isn’t that, but know what? It probably is. Americans, historically don’t want to get involved.

No worries though, we are strong. I harken back to the 3.5% of Americans who rose to fight the British and liberate the 13 colonies while the 96.5% remaining sat that one out. Well, not all of them did. Freedom fighters certainly got some help along the way. But because every single American didn’t stand up, the British actually thought there was a chance of restoring order under the crown. As a direct result, thousands of good Americans died unnecessarily.

But I still wonder why you don’t hear a peep here when pointing out some absolute criminal act by those stealing our freedom?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 10:18:49 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal