Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: Sham of a congressional hearing!  (Read 492 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: Sham of a congressional hearing!
« on: June 10, 2022, 10:15:35 AM »
CIEMR: A sham of a congressional panel

So, what do you think about this debacle of a hearing on capitol hill over the Jan 6 “Uprising?” What a bunch of crap! I am highly insulted that the Pelosi crowd thinks that I am that stupid. Man, do they look down on us from their lofty perches!
Almost no republicans on an investigative panel? Really? If you staff that panel 50/50 democrat to Republican and you’ll have my attention. The way you have it set up the mission is clearly just to play a role and speak to your deranged base. I’ll switch to a rerun of nearly anything in protest, and I did just that!

No, Ms. Pelosi, you are not going to pull some faint of the hand or fancy card trick and pull my interest away from the fact that I am paying $5 a gallon for gas. Your blatant disregard for fairness will do nothing to fill the tank of ag fuel at my farm which is no longer available by the way! Even if you get some homeless illegal alien from Istanbul who just crossed the Rio Grande to testify that Mr. Trump tried to overthrow the government, I’m tone deaf. All I can hear are border cops screaming for help. I also hear thousands of people mourning the loss of family members from this out-of-control crime wave. Clue: If you defund police and try to convict them for doing their jobs, you’re going to have an out-of-control crime wave!
I am smarter than you think I am madam sorcerer! I see your game, and I am insulted. You want to pull some rabbit out of your democratic party hat to keep Mr. Trump from running again for president! Yep, you know that would crush your hopes to turn America into the newest communist nation on earth. Either that or you want to somehow lock the man up. Well good luck with that. I think you’ll soon find no one in uniform willing to do your evil bidding or to arrest the man.

He stood for America. He did what he said he would do. He was proud to be American and he made me proud to be one. He kicked our enemies in their collectives a$$es. He reunited NATO and finally made them pay their fair share. He allowed PhD educated Generals to do their job and we defeated enemy after enemy while he saw to supplying the material needs of our efforts.

He stood on the border with hoards camped a hundred feet away in Mexico, afraid to cross the river. He made us a nation worthy of people wanting to become citizens through a legal process, not overrun by your fentanyl carrying thugs!

That’s what you’re doing speaker Pelosi. You loaded up that so called panel to preach to we, REAL Americans your party line that you have long hoped to shove down our throats. But you know what? We’re not buying it. You’re fired madam and your panel can be a final sad footnote to seeing you happily passing into retirement. We’re going to bury the democratic party as it now exists and replace it with republicans who care about America. Then, because the blood bath, born of things like this sham of a panel, is going to so completely dethrone your sad party, I think we are going to see a change.
Politicians are mostly pigs in my view. Devoid of honor, they lie and live to further their own desires to climb ever higher. When they see what the American people is going to do to their ranks this fall, I think we may have set the stage to finally kick these unamerican progressive communists out of control. Finally, hopefully, more reasonable democrats can get a footing and return to the center where we need them to be. We need American minded lawmakers who aren’t willing to sail the whole ship over the waterfall just to appease some fringe/freak part of your party, who you, through your lack of courage, has allowed to have any voice at all.

I do not believe this “Hearing” is anything, but a sham and it only reinforces my resolve to vote all of you out of office. Democrats, I’d be getting those resumes all polished up, you’re gonna need them!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CIEMR: Sham of a congressional hearing!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 07:45:10 PM »
Official records of the capital police clearly show DJT offering and authorizing up to 20,000 troops to secure the capital on January 2nd. 

There will be no mention of that, nor why they declined the offer.  The speaker of the house is responsible for capital security and no one in her handpicked cabal will question why she refused nor will anyone ask under oath, Chris Wray, how many FBI assets and informants were in the crowd that day.

It is inconceivable that DJT would provoke a riot and authorize 20,000 troops.

This is only to tarnish him because they are scared $*itless that he’s going to run again..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 09:43:39 PM »
Official records of the capital police clearly show DJT offering and authorizing up to 20,000 troops to secure the capital on January 2nd. 

There will be no mention of that, nor why they declined the offer.  The speaker of the house is responsible for capital security and no one in her handpicked cabal will question why she refused nor will anyone ask under oath, Chris Wray, how many FBI assets and informants were in the crowd that day.

It is inconceivable that DJT would provoke a riot and authorize 20,000 troops.

This is only to tarnish him because they are scared $*itless that he’s going to run again..

Yea, I think they are trying to short change his reelection effort.
Not going to work. America has seen what the communists are all about

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 09:19:41 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out where they got "insurrection" and "Coup" from? They were not there to overthrow anything, just protest an election result in question (isn't that a "right"? Sure a few got out of hand but they didn't take over anything like BLM and others did (oh, that was OK for the dems)

Any decent GOP member was kept off the panel too. (remember, politicians can lie and inside trade unlike us)

My wife has been listening to this crap like its gospel. Should have seen it, God help this nation (and Me)
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2022, 10:07:02 PM »
I bet she still thinks the Russian hoax was real too….

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 12:40:59 AM »

If the media said it, she is all in. Pretty flippin scary, not a shot fired either.

Oh, and remember I started a thread about accidental misfires. She was in the room, I was showing her a little beretta 25 flip barrel. Even though it went into the wall (safe direction always) she now says I was trying to kill her. My only reply was if I had tried,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 12:43:42 AM by JR »

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2022, 09:55:17 AM »

If the media said it, she is all in. Pretty flippin scary, not a shot fired either.

Oh, and remember I started a thread about accidental misfires. She was in the room, I was showing her a little beretta 25 flip barrel. Even though it went into the wall (safe direction always) she now says I was trying to kill her. My only reply was if I had tried,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I want to say you have to get out of that relationship, I really do
But a voice is telling me that you need to pray hard for her and your relationship every day.
Maybe do that 100 days of prayer thing
Maybe ask us to join you

Don't know, just have the feeling...

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2022, 03:54:35 PM »
Don, off topic I know but I have thought about it long and hard. I want it to go the right way like it was, but can't see it. We don't even get invited to her cousins now because of "my views" which I don't hide, but don't push on others either. Their overheard phone conversation put me and like minded down (cousin is a reserve, office only type) It was all good until a few years back when the cousins father passed who I got along great with.
Before she passed I had kicked the MIL out for bad mouthing me in MY home. My BIL was nuts (certified) but got ahold of it as he matured and has become a pretty good financial guy that we see eye to eye on many things now.

I know its a public forum, don't care anymore really I am second class around here with her unless something is needed. Kids have 3 years of school left, I'm gone. She can have the house. She makes more than I now anyway.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2022, 09:10:08 PM »
Don, off topic I know but I have thought about it long and hard. I want it to go the right way like it was, but can't see it. We don't even get invited to her cousins now because of "my views" which I don't hide, but don't push on others either. Their overheard phone conversation put me and like minded down (cousin is a reserve, office only type) It was all good until a few years back when the cousins father passed who I got along great with.
Before she passed I had kicked the MIL out for bad mouthing me in MY home. My BIL was nuts (certified) but got ahold of it as he matured and has become a pretty good financial guy that we see eye to eye on many things now.

I know its a public forum, don't care anymore really I am second class around here with her unless something is needed. Kids have 3 years of school left, I'm gone. She can have the house. She makes more than I now anyway.
Pity, but sounds like a plan.

With the coming fuel shortage, that A.O. in Kali may be a bit of a mess by then. Your Nevada home may be all that is practical.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal