Hello Guest

Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 2340 times)

Offline Husker991

• Registered
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!
« on: August 01, 2015, 04:15:58 PM »
I'm new as of this morning. I met a great guy this week that guided me to this site. I really look forward to digging in to the content here and learning from each you. Hopefully, I'll be able to share something meaningful from time-to-time that will benefit you as well.

My name is Jeff and I love in Fort Collins, CO. I've watched my beautiful state change from a God fearing place that respected life, God and guns. Now people seem to be lost. They rant about a lion in another country instead of our police being killed by lunatics.

I'm originally from Lincoln, NE where I was a police officer for 8 years before suffering duty related disability which ended my career in LE. I'm currently working on starting a firearms training business and getting back to fill time employment. I have a fantastic wife and two daughters that God has blessed me with.

Thank you for reading my post and allowing me to be part of such a great group of guys.

Jeff
NRA Life of Duty Member
NRA Firearms Instructor
Ford F-150 Off Road
Lifelong Lutheran (Missouri Synod)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 04:38:53 PM »
Welcome aboard Jeff!

Yep, you'll fit right in. We are what used to be normal men. These days society might assign other labels to us and to that I say I do not care, they are the ones who have moved on (Fallen??)

Share away. JR is a retired LEO type, kali side of operations and Higher Caliber is still in the soup. So dive right in. If we can help you in any way, give us a try. Networking is important and many here are influential in their corner of the globe
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 05:13:24 PM »
Welcome Jeff. Any site related questions just let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline Higher Caliber

• Registered
  • Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 06:16:53 PM »
Welcome sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 08:03:59 PM »
welcome jeff.  we are sorry that you had to meet Charles, he may claim TX but he is one of the weird ones........ (nottin but love Redneck)........in all honesty, Charles is a heck of a good guy.  I had the pleasure of meetin up with him almost a year ago.

I have a few months until I retire from the US Army and I am looking at doing something similar with a buddy of mine in OR.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 08:05:08 PM by nmeyer414 »
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 09:14:55 PM »
Jeff, the pleasure was all mine.  Glad to have you on board here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2015, 09:56:28 PM »
Welcome Jeff !! Did Charles hold you at gunpoint while you signed up? I mean, you would have to be a bit crazy to admit out loud that you are a God fearing, gun loving American. lol
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2015, 11:15:05 PM »
Welcome Jeff!
Sounds like you'll fit right in here.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 02:20:47 AM »
Welcome aboard Jeff. I am retired LEO also living in the scarey state of Kali. It is my home state but all that keeps me here is family.

The few things that keep me going are my hobbies and family and the free time to share all this while doing it.

JR
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Husker991

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 03:02:14 AM »
Well, the TX Red Neck was right, you are all a group of like minded guys. I am honored to be part of the group and appreciate the warm regards from everyone.

To those still serving, I thank you. What you all go through each day as military or law enforcement makes me feel badly for what you have to deal with. I thank you each for your continued service.

Of course, everyone serves and learns in different ways. I'm amazed at what many of you have on your profile and posts. I'm going to have a lot of fun here. This truly is a special group, of course when we talk about "special" people, we're not ALWAYS meaning Charles.  ;) Sorry redneck, I had to have a little fun.

Kensauto.... crazy as charged sir.
JR.... not sure how you're surviving in Kali even with family. Hopefully you're up north. The crazy is less intense there. Colorado is the same way, less crazy up north.

Thank you again gentlemen.
NRA Life of Duty Member
NRA Firearms Instructor
Ford F-150 Off Road
Lifelong Lutheran (Missouri Synod)

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2015, 10:27:04 AM »
Nice to meet you! I lived in Ft fun for some time back in the 80's for school. Nice town but definitely a lot of the academic crazies...just less than that Berkley of CO to your south. Makes ft fun seem like a bastion of conservatism. It was heartening to read talk about Larimer County seceding even though it would never likely happen. But nice to know the state hasn't all gone goofy. But hey who am I to talk....I live in MA! So know crazies all too well. Looking forward to your posts!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 10:28:02 AM by Wilbur »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal