Hello Guest

Author Topic: Goat F___ers... Try not to laugh  (Read 1948 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Goat F___ers... Try not to laugh
« on: January 25, 2017, 01:31:28 PM »
Children...

No filters...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 01:32:05 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline moto123

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Goat F___ers... Try not to laugh
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 01:42:00 PM »
ROFL ... That is the best.  My favorite is the stick figures at the bottom, labeled so clearly!

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 03:53:50 PM »
Too funny!
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 07:29:10 PM »
Awesome!  Now you know why I teach High School........can you imagine the conversation I'd have trying to explain WHY I couldn't help him illustrate that in Art class? :grin:
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 09:18:54 PM »
I am a big bastard and am pretty mentally stable guy, but all be damned if i didnt shed a tear or 5 when i got stuff like this
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 09:32:35 PM »
That is soooo frickin funny !!!
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 10:04:00 PM »
Love that! Just so great!

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 11:41:47 PM »
I am a big bastard and am pretty mentally stable guy, but all be damned if i didnt shed a tear or 5 when i got stuff like this

I was going to write "I would bet you were not the only one" but realized it wouldn't be a bet because I know your not. It's the little things that often lift our morale the greatest. And the non filtered notes of students was always a pleasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 02:28:14 AM »
Maybe the teacher did see it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 09:49:03 AM »

I was going to write "I would bet you were not the only one" but realized it wouldn't be a bet because I know your not. It's the little things that often lift our morale the greatest. And the non filtered notes of students was always a pleasure.

AMEN! Those notes from kids at home were always a pick-me-up. We absolutely loved getting those little care packages. It was a lot of fun writing back to the kids/classes, too!
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 03:55:57 PM »
One Christmas eve about zero dark thirty, I made a run to a bunch of FOB's. I cubed the aircraft out with thousands of letters like that one and so many boxes of cookies that, well we were literally cubed out. Under goggles we made a low/slow pass by each FOB, staying just ahead of the dust cloud, while the chief threw out boxes. A couple of times and with the teams I knew well enough, we "Bombed" their position with boxes of cookies.

I already had a reputation with the SF guys for doing such things.

Everyone know about the "Secret" camp outside of Bragg where they teach the POW stuff? Well it is a restricted area. I always intreperted that as meaning restricted to regular Armee guys, not to guys who graduated from that school. So often I would park my Chinook about 75 feet above the middle of that camp and churn up a local weather system of dust, all the while throwing food and cookies all over the place so the beaten and starved "Prisoners" down there could score a few.

Then they would call and complain, then some of the SF guys would show up and we'd go out to dinner or hang out...

All in a daze work
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal