Hello Guest

Author Topic: Senior Chief William Ryan Owens Tribute  (Read 756 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Senior Chief William Ryan Owens Tribute
« on: March 04, 2017, 11:12:01 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqXlAFk-lOA

Thank You Sr. Chief Owens, May your soul rest in his eternal peace...Thank You!

Notice the democrat women all wearing white...To protest Trump rolling back women's rights????!!!!!

Anyone heard of Trump rolling back anything except stupidity and abusive government?

The left are not patriots, heck, I have a hard time reconciling them as Americans half the time
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Senior Chief William Ryan Owens Tribute
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 05:56:26 PM »
I'm with you on all of this Don. I wept during his speech that night. When I see the liberal a-holes I want to scream. When I heard fat Michael Moore's comments I want to beat him with a stick.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 07:09:23 PM »
Just keep in mind that these liberal a-holes just don't matter. They really don't. Anything they say is usually just drivel. It matters not to me what they say, for none of them are honorable. They are largely cowards. None have stood the ramparts with honorable men of courage, and frankly we look down at them. You see all they have is money. And for their short human lives that money purchases mindless fools for a following.

For my part I'd rather have one good man have a high opinion of me that all these weeds in politics and Hollywood. Another fact, this life of luxury on earth is the only heaven they will ever know...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 07:18:49 PM »
I'm with you Don. I'm also heartened that they just keep going harder and harder left which makes it less likely they will take back congress etc. I also feel good about what I see from more and more people which is disgust at what the left is doing. So they're digging their own graves (politically speaking) and I'm happy to hand then shovels.

A guy we have doing some work at our house is active duty. It's so refreshing to talk to him about what he is seeing on base. And this is here in crazy MA. It's very heartening.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal