Hello Guest

Author Topic: John McCain for real...  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
John McCain for real...
« on: August 16, 2017, 08:12:26 AM »
McCain has never really earned anything. He is from a wealth pampered background and not fit to lead this nation.

A “war hero” doesn’t finish 894th out of 899 and still get stationed at a Navy champagne unit and promoted ahead of all but two of his 898 other classmates.

A “war hero” doesn’t crash three U.S. Navy jets out of sheer incompetence and ineptitude, including two during non-combat training sessions.

A “war hero” doesn’t get written up on drunk-and-disorderly, fraternization, disobeying orders, and insubordination charges more than two dozen times in less than three years.

A “war hero” doesn’t get promoted to squadron commander of the air field named after his own grandfather immediately after crashing his third airplane.

A “war hero” doesn’t have all the military records that cover his time in Vietnam and all disciplinary actions against him censored and sealed “as a matte r of national security.” A “war hero” doesn’t get 28 medals awarded all after-the-fact “for bravery” for no other reason than being shot down and captured and then go on a celebrity public relations tour because he’s the son of two acclaimed Navy admirals. A “war hero” doesn’t repeatedly cheat on the wife who’s back in the states waiting for him, and then cheat on her more when he returns to the states, and then divorce and abandon her.

A “war hero” doesn’t systematically vote against every single pay and benefit increase for military and veterans throughout his entire political career, all the while claiming to be “the soldier’s Congressman,” and then take credit for the passage of a G.I. benefits bill he that voted AGAINST.

“War hero” McCain lost jet number one in 1958 when he plunged into Corpus Christi Bay while practicing landings. He was knocked unconscious by the impact coming to as the plane settled to the bottom.

McCain’s second crash occurred while he was deployed in the Mediterranean. “Flying too low over the Iberian Peninsula,” In “John McCain, An American Odyssey”, Robert Timberg wrote, “he took out some power lines [reminiscent of the 1998 incident in which a Marine Corps jet sliced through the cables of a gondola at an Italian ski resort, killing 20] which led to a spate of newspaper stories in which he was predictably identified as the son of an admiral.”

McCain’s third crash occurred when he was returning from flying a Navy trainer solo to Philadelphia for an Army-Navy football game. Timberg reported that McCain radioed, “I’ve got a flameout” and went through standard relight procedures three times before ejecting at one thousand feet. McCain landed on a deserted beach moments before the plane slammed into a clump of trees.

McCain’s fifth loss happened during his 23rd mission over North Vietnam on Oct. 26, 1967, when McCain’s A-4 Skyhawk was shot down by a surface-to-air missile. McCain ejected from the plane breaking both arms an d a leg in the process and subsequently parachuted into Truc Bach Lake near Hanoi. For 23 combat missions (an estimated 20 hours over enemy territory), the U.S. Navy awarded McCain a Silver Star, a Legion of Merit for Valor, a Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Stars, two Commendation medals plus two Purple Hearts and a dozen service medals. “McCain had roughly 20 hours in combat,” explains Bill Bell, a veteran of Vietnam and former chief of the U.S. Office for POW/MIA Affairs — the first official U.S. representative in Vietnam since the 1973 fall of Saigon. “Since McCain got 28 medals,” Bell continues, “that equals out to about a medal-and-a-half for each hour he spent in combat. There were infantry guys — grunts on the ground — who had more than 7,000 hours in combat and I can tell you that there were times and situations where I’m sure a prison cell would have looked pretty good to them by comparison

The question really is how many guys got that number of medals for not being shot down.” For years, McCain has been an unchecked master at manipulating an overly friendly and biased news media. The former POW turned Congressman, turned U.S. Senator, has managed to gloss over his failures as a pilot by exaggerating his military service and lying about his feats of heroism. McCain has sprouted a halo and wings to become America’s POW-hero presidential candidate.

This article was written by an active, unnamed Marine. It was published by Gale Toensing founder of the Corner Report.com. It is a true account of McCain’s real war record and evidence of his lack of fitness for the office of President.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
Re: John McCain for real...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 08:30:49 AM »
It really does amaze me how he keeps getting re elected. He has done nothing for this country. Especially the Vets.

He is the king RINO.

:knucklehead:

Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 11:11:50 AM »
I appreciate his military service.  He sucks at being a public servant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 11:58:20 AM »

Apparently his true military service is spotty.

I got that from some very high levels in our current military. A Marine calls you out, one who served with you, there is a reckoning needed.
I served with a lot of folks over the years. When things got tough, I remember the few that suddenly had this problem or that. Come on, when it's go time, its time to go!

I had no idea JM signed confession papers, not that it mattes, but others did not and suffered miserably for it. When I attended the level C SERE course, a few of those folks were my instructors.

Doesn't seem like he is anything but a closet liberal...sad
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Tommy13

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 12:04:54 PM »
A look at his actions or lack there of is very telling as well. 

He's very lukewarm.

Revelation 3:16 says enough on the subject.
Exodus 14:14

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 12:24:11 PM »
 :angry:
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 01:35:35 PM »
All I've ever been able to surmise is he is a rich closet lib that cares nothing more than which lobbyists will pay him the most.

For the vets, we're worth nothing more than a possible PR opportunity covered in bold face lies, a smear to the men and women who served and continue to do so with great honor and integrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 08:30:57 PM »

Apparently his true military service is spotty.

I got that from some very high levels in our current military.

I'm not qualified to grade his level of commitment. You are but, not having ever answered the call, I cannot make that distinction.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal