SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST > Donations

Christmas 2021

<< < (6/6)

Flyin6:
Ladies and Gents

It has taken some time but I finally got to "Pastor Bob" of the Yahweh Baptist in Mayfield, KY.

Pastor Bob is a retired Kentucky State Trooper and head pastor of that church. That church was pretty much destroyed by the tornado:

https://www.facebook.com/YahwehBaptistChurch/

When I spoke to him today, he was busy moving stuff to a dry place since we are about to get hit by a snow storm which would wreck a lot of what was salvageable. They have great need including shouldering burial costs of two of their members. One of those members was a baby who was killed during the tornado. The church is paying for that child's headstone. Although I told Pastor Bob to use the money however he could, I feel for the death of one so young and the loss that family must feel.

Thank you, men of God for providing this donation to this church that none of you ever knew existed!

Flyin6:
And confirmed that they received the $903.16, which they did.

Pastor Bob shared that the mother of the infant who died is still in a comma from the tornado. Wow, just wow. To think what some people go through.

I want to say Thank you. Pastor Bob is not much for words, he is a busy guy, but he sent his thanks for helping, but the poor guy is just overwhelmed.

Bigdave_185:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on January 04, 2022, 12:46:42 PM ---And confirmed that they received the $903.16, which they did.

Pastor Bob shared that the mother of the infant who died is still in a comma from the tornado. Wow, just wow. To think what some people go through.

I want to say Thank you. Pastor Bob is not much for words, he is a busy guy, but he sent his thanks for helping, but the poor guy is just overwhelmed.

--- End quote ---
I pray for her recover both physical and the mental anguish yet to come after her recovery!! Lord that is heartbreaking to read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JR:
Thanks for updating us. I feel they have some hurdles still being winter is really just starting.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on January 04, 2022, 03:43:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on January 04, 2022, 12:46:42 PM ---And confirmed that they received the $903.16, which they did.

--- End quote ---
I pray for her recover both physical and the mental anguish yet to come after her recovery!! Lord that is heartbreaking to read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Well, know that what we did helped. They are not a big well financed church. They are struggling and we met them at their point of need. We did the right thing, and you helped!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version