SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST > Donations

Christmas 2022

(1/9) > >>

Flyin6:
I'll start off the Christmas 2022 donation drive/collection. We'll start with $100 in the kitty.
I have not yet identified who/what we will be giving the money away to, but like every other time, it will be appropiate and be much needed. You all should feel proud, since 2022 marks nine years in a row we have done thins!

Bigdave_185:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on November 29, 2022, 10:15:24 AM ---I'll start off the Christmas 2022 donation drive/collection. We'll start with $100 in the kitty.
I have not yet identified who/what we will be giving the money away to, but like every other time, it will be appropiate and be much needed. You all should feel proud, since 2022 marks nine years in a row we have done thins!

--- End quote ---
Did we ever get an alternate donation option besides direct from the forum? Venmo or other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on November 29, 2022, 10:16:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on November 29, 2022, 10:15:24 AM ---I'll start off the Christmas 2022 donation drive/collection. We'll start with $100 in the kitty.

--- End quote ---
Did we ever get an alternate donation option besides direct from the forum? Venmo or other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Ah, no
What would you suggest?
A snail mail check to me would work, I suppose. I draw down the funds into my personal checking and stroke the check for whatever/whoever when the time comes anyway.
Totally open to suggestions

stlaser:
Don, setup a venmo account (it’s owned by PayPal) however once you do that we can gift money to friends and family w/o fees. Once you do that text me and we’ll connect as friends. More money goes to where it should this way.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on November 30, 2022, 11:31:21 AM ---Don, setup a venmo account (it’s owned by PayPal) however once you do that we can gift money to friends and family w/o fees. Once you do that text me and we’ll connect as friends. More money goes to where it should this way.

--- End quote ---
OK, Venmo account coming right up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version