Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HARV KOSO:
Jig makes a ton of sense

HARV KOSO:
We’ll see how far I want to go... baby steps lol

Bob Smith:

You will be shocked when you open it up and see how much isn't there. When that was built, weight was a big issue, they really skimped when building them. Special use? Closet space isn't much to start with so I wouldn't want to loose what there is. Lots more room to work with if you had a larger camper to start with.
  I used an 8ft camper as a hunting camp years ago. Also had a couple tents set up for cooking and sleeping. Four guys with a weeks worth of stuff just wouldn't fit inside that little camper.

HARV KOSO:
My main use is because I don’t have a boat with a cuddly yet. This allows me to boat and camp on the weekends with the lady and the dog.
I just need it to be comfortable to sleep in, with a get away from the camping crew if needed.
No major storage items, but I do want to add a (two)battery system and led lighting so we can play cards and eat in relative comfort.
My problem is that I focus on the lake lot, when I should focus on the bigger picture. Someday we’ll want to drive further out and stay longer.
I’m hoping your ideas will get me thinking more in-depth.
Or maybe I need to upgrade my camper rather than remodeling??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version