Hello Guest

Author Topic: Get to know the Bidens  (Read 593 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Get to know the Bidens
« on: October 12, 2020, 09:09:46 AM »

The Biden Family

In 2017, Joe Biden’s niece, Caroline Biden, stole $100,000 through a credit card scam, aka, GRAND LARCENY, but was able to cut a deal with DEMOCRATIC NY prosecutor and got off scott free without either jail time or probation. This was her second arrest. She was able to deal her way out of the first one too. She has also been to rehab numerous times.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/09/joe-bidens-niece-dodges-jail-after-100k-credit-card-scam/

Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was kicked out of the Navy for failing a cocaine drug test. More: HOW DID HE EVER GET A Naval Officers direct COMMISSION?  Daddy fixed it!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/joe-bidens-son-hunter-kicked-out-navy-cocaine-n227811

Then Hunter divorced his wife, mother of his three daughters, after a year long affair, to marry his brother’s widow.   WHAT!!??

Over the course of the divorce, Hunter drained hundreds of thousands of dollars from the couple's assets by "spending extravagantly on his own interests" (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs and gifts for women with whom he had sexual relations), while leaving the family with insufficient funds to pay legitimate bills. It actually was worse than that, all outlined here:

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2017/03/02/kathleen-biden-files-divorce-hunter/98638454/

And this is all on top of the BILLIONS in compensation his father dubiously arranged for him from communist China and Ukraine.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside-the-shady-private-equity-firm-run-by-kerry-and-bidens-kids/

Biden ’s daughter, Ashley Biden Krein, has been arrested several times for drug charges. While he was V.P., she was videoed snorting cocaine, but the news media decided that wasn't newsworthy and decided not to publish the video. She hid out in the Veep's Delaware home for a week or so until things blew over.

https://nypost.com/2009/03/30/parties-pot-in-ashley-bidens-past/

Okay….. all God’s children got problems….but Damn...., what if these things had occurred with Trump's children???? The Trump kids are apparently above reproach (if they weren't the media would surely have discovered it by now), and Biden has a passel of miscreants. But the Democrats are not interested in subpoenaing all of the Biden children's bank and credit card accounts, are they? Why haven't we heard any of this from the networks, or read it in the "great" national newspapers?

Nothing to see here!   Just move along! …….Really?????
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Get to know the Bidens
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 11:37:25 AM »
The problem is not with Biden.  It’s with the lopsided, one sided biased, colluding main stream media.

We all need to wake up to how we are being manipulated. 

If you really want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes, check out Social Dilemma on Netflix and see how big tech is pulling the strings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 12:13:01 AM »
I think we are all aware of the bias and I used to love netflix.

Who's biden, I thought pocahontas was running?
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 01:44:37 PM »
Watching "Social Dilemma" was eye opening. The source of a lot of the division and strife we are currently witnessing, IMO. Biden is obviously a stellar parent. Hopefully, y'all picked up on the heavy sarcasm in that last statement.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 05:49:27 PM »
Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...

Did that phrase ever apply any better?

We are men of honor as are our warrior brethren. It is simply deplorable for honorable men and women to serve under such frauds/liars/clowns. When I was doin' my velcro thing, I just focused on the America that counts, not the elitists who fancy themselves better than us.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal