Hello Guest

Author Topic: Something is pretty odd about this...  (Read 776 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Something is pretty odd about this...
« on: July 07, 2022, 03:37:35 PM »
Could be a coincidence, but lots of money involved in this scenario for a retired grandma to spend on her grandson.  To answer the question, is Soros this hateful, I would say yes.  Most likely he, Soros, is one of the crooks pulling the strings on puppet Brandon.

Hmmmmm??? Something doesn't seem right

More oddities re: TX School Shooter, for your information:

He was an 18 year old who lived with his grandma. Had a part-time job at McDonald's (8 hours a week), minimum wage. He dressed in expensive women's clothes.  He dropped out of school because he was obsessed with video games.

Had a Brand new expensive game console. A brand new F250 pickup “fully loaded.”  His weapons:  2 Brand new Daniel Defense (brand) AR15/M4 rifles, with Military grade Optics. Each rifle is between $3,000 and $4000 dollars.  Thousands of rounds of expensive Military grade ammunition.  A thousand dollar bullet proof vest. All from a part time job at McDonald's...?!?!?!?

Ford F250 Platinum $71,000.00

Game Console $500.00

Rifles $6000.00/$8,000.00

Optics $1000.00

Ammo $900.00

Body Armor $1000.00

TOTAL -  $80,400.00………… On Minimum Wage ??!!

Seems to me SOMEONE WAS FUNDING HIM and training him as well...  And oh - he just happens to have known the Buffalo shooter?  Seriously?!  Someone is TRAINING these so-called "shooters" .... And those rifles were EXACTLY like one of the rifles from the Las Vegas "shooter".

EXACTLY -- down to the optics, AND the vertical fore-grip. And that particular configuration is (legally) only available to "Military and Law Enforcement" ... the only conclusion one can arrive at is that there is someone TRAINING these miscreants so that our Second amendment can be ended. 

And just before the NRA Convention, how timely..
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Something is pretty odd about this...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 10:15:29 AM »
Don, Interesting info, especially on the cost of all the shiny new gear he had. Who wrote the article? Or are those your observations? Reason I ask, is the statement about the rifle set up "only available to military and law enforcement". Usually when I see that statement, it means the author is full of shiznit/knows nothing about what makes an AR platform MIL/LE only. Usually, it's because they make an assumption based on seeing the term MILSPEC.

That said, based on all the expensive crap he had while working part time minimum wage, I bet this kid was getting cash through less than legal means. Selling drugs, selling himself (physically or over the web), or something else. Could he have been trained? Very possible, especially on the dark web. It would not surprise me if there was some network on the DW for training impressionables to perform these and similar nefarious acts. Could be happening through chat functions in video games, too. I mean, this is old hat for terrorist orgs. I'm sure ANTIFA probably does the same.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 03:10:54 PM »
Don, Interesting info, especially on the cost of all the shiny new gear he had. Who wrote the article? Or are those your observations? Reason I ask, is the statement about the rifle set up "only available to military and law enforcement". Usually when I see that statement, it means the author is full of shiznit/knows nothing about what makes an AR platform MIL/LE only. Usually, it's because they make an assumption based on seeing the term MILSPEC.

That said, based on all the expensive crap he had while working part time minimum wage, I bet this kid was getting cash through less than legal means. Selling drugs, selling himself (physically or over the web), or something else. Could he have been trained? Very possible, especially on the dark web. It would not surprise me if there was some network on the DW for training impressionables to perform these and similar nefarious acts. Could be happening through chat functions in video games, too. I mean, this is old hat for terrorist orgs. I'm sure ANTIFA probably does the same.
Without naming names an 06 from SOC sent me the info

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2022, 03:40:19 PM »
Gotcha! Definitely something going on there.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2022, 03:51:28 PM »
Gotcha! Definitely something going on there.
Nothing official...More like an angry citizen pointing out things early. But really, how many HS kids can operate and shoot like Marine or Army Infantry? And can you get proficient on your gameboy?
I just don't think young men today were any match for those of yesteryear. These youngins seem a lot more "fragile" if I could use that word. I remember when my platoon sergeant literally punched me, like a bunch of times while I tried to stand at attention when I was a buck sergeant. Does anything like that ever go on these days? But that is the stuff of warriors. Could the Navy's "Tail-hook" incident have been the start of the undoing of the manly institution of gritty warfighters?

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 04:27:28 PM »
I think we should be careful about passing along mis or dis information.

Ramos was driving a 2008 F150 and according to police reports he had a plate carrier vest but no plates.

Some of this appears to be coming from a debunked Facebook post

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/more-oddities-texas-facebook/

As for “shooting like a marine” he missed his 3rd and 4th targets all together after exiting from the truck and before entering the classroom.  He barely wounded his grandmother and shooting 4th graders at point blank doesn’t make him a marksman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2022, 09:10:21 PM »
I think we should be careful about passing along mis or dis information.

Ramos was driving a 2008 F150 and according to police reports he had a plate carrier vest but no plates.

Some of this appears to be coming from a debunked Facebook post

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/more-oddities-texas-facebook/

As for “shooting like a marine” he missed his 3rd and 4th targets all together after exiting from the truck and before entering the classroom.  He barely wounded his grandmother and shooting 4th graders at point blank doesn’t make him a marksman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I see some irregularities in this too. I'll leave this up tonight, then remove it in the morning

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2022, 01:26:28 AM »
Not right from this incident. But seems the shootings come at a perfect time, staggered enough to let the last one calm a touch, then another.

This has run through my mind for some time now. Maybe I'm wrong, but?
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2022, 09:19:52 AM »
Not right from this incident. But seems the shootings come at a perfect time, staggered enough to let the last one calm a touch, then another.

This has run through my mind for some time now. Maybe I'm wrong, but?
A lot of people have noticed this, starting with Sandy Hook.
There is no place to hide for the perpetrators should this come out as some planned operation.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2022, 06:57:05 PM »
I also heavily question what seem to be planned tragedies. Vegas still bugs me a ton to this day. just blows my mind that with the multitude of tech advances in ballistics the area was paved over before the lab results could be compared or even reviewed. just insane to me and NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2022, 07:23:55 PM »
I also heavily question what seem to be planned tragedies. Vegas still bugs me a ton to this day. just blows my mind that with the multitude of tech advances in ballistics the area was paved over before the lab results could be compared or even reviewed. just insane to me and NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT.

Yep and only "one" person was up there too. :rolleyes:
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal