Hello Guest

Author Topic: WDYDT (What Did You Do Today)  (Read 1326767 times)

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
Re: WDYDT (What Did You Do Today)
« Reply #800 on: July 06, 2016, 09:19:14 AM »
mike and bobby, you guys were talkin bout the wrong person, so I fixed it for you.

I knew who was the unfortunate one.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: July 06, 2016, 09:37:34 AM »
Jon, Nice knife... I like it!

Sam, the speedo is all backwards and ganked up, get that fixed! But a testament to the D-Max for sure

kilo--meters...

The preranger is OHU (One Hurting Unit) His rash is all over. I'm not enjoying the inspections either! :-((
He's on the steroidal ointment but he's in the middle/bad part of the process.

Wiping your but with posion ivy?!!! Seriously! Who does that?

Just put the last coat of poly on the HBCHC (Hybrid Baby in a cast High Chair). Hoping it dries so I can deliver it tonight.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: July 06, 2016, 10:41:07 AM »
That knife looks sweet

Raising boys into RealMen!!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: July 06, 2016, 12:46:58 PM »
you got me there ken, I had a brain fart, sorry.

nice knife jon,

sam ill bet that will be some tasty root beer, just keep her maintained and soon youll be apart of

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=million+mile+duramax
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: July 06, 2016, 04:59:53 PM »
Trashed the Dmax getting hopelessly stuck in a mulch bed!  Spent all day shoveling out- note to self: 4yrds of mulch is too much, 2.5 yards would have been plenty!  2 yards might have been plenty! ::)
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: July 06, 2016, 05:07:07 PM »
Oh the poison ivy brings back memories from boy scouts.

I found a blacksmith shop that for 75 bucks I could take a class and make a knife out of a railroad spike. I'm hooked now. Might have to build a forge.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Really like the knife Jon- always cool using something you made and have memories tied to it!

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: July 07, 2016, 10:46:32 PM »
Jon, coolest thing I've seen in a while.  Very nice!

I canned some more jalapeno's  tonight.  Will write it up in the Food Section later
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: July 09, 2016, 09:30:21 PM »
At scout camp until sat. Limited access;-)....

Jr
Is it in Colorado with Hooters girls?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I could only wish, but would get into trouble too.

I feel you on the Poison Ivy, my oldest has a thing about poison Oak. Seems to find everywhere. We just got back from Pico Blanco Camp (Big Sur) and are both tired. He didn't want to leave, I could barely walk, something is up I need to address with my feet.

Nice knife.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: July 09, 2016, 10:04:50 PM »
Took mom's horse saddle out to the Amish harness maker/repairer to have him work some magic on it.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: July 10, 2016, 12:59:50 AM »
Well I thought I would take a stab here and post what I did the past two days. Normally I'm a desk jockey or soccer spectator so not too exciting.

Finally bit the bullet and took off Friday to go to the steel shop and pick up parts for welding table. And no. Not Home Depot for plywood or cardboard.  Real steel. Lol

About 856 pounds. Top will be 3.5' x 6' x 1/2 " thick. It weighed 425 alone.

Got it home tried to figure out how to unload. I had a cheap winch so mounted in the rafters attached to 2x6 on edge. Should hold the weight.

Got it all done and welded on two hooks the end so I could lift it. Well that went good until I drove out a little too far. Wanted to lower and then weld two more on the plate to pick up and gently lower. Well as I was lowering the one end to ground it started sliding out.  Slid out and dropped breaking the cable. But hey it was on the ground and roof still up and no body injured. Mission accomplished.

Got it up on a couple of furniture dollies so I can roll around. Measured up where I wanted rails and legs so I started cutting steel. The legs are 2 1/2" square with 1/4 " wall. Heavy. Cut the first one with hand band saw and it was hard to get nice and square. So after a couple more I went to Home Depot and bought a abrasive chop saw. Got home and set it up and level with table. 

That was nice and square but slowwwwww. Lots of nice sparks though.  I was a little disappointed it the $200 saw. So back to the hand band saw.

Got 4 legs and 4 rails cut and spot welded up.

Then called it a day.

Have soccer state qualifier on Sunday so not much else will happen this weekend. Now I will just have to figure out how to lift the legs and then fit the top on. Might have to go buy a engine cherry picker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: July 10, 2016, 01:11:55 AM »
^. Build thread needed so don has step by step how to follow

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: July 10, 2016, 01:48:57 AM »
How's it gonna work upside down?

Just kidding...that will make one heck of a nice table.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
WDYDT (What Did You Do Today)
« Reply #812 on: July 10, 2016, 08:23:24 AM »
That's a heavy desk to jockey around. (See what I did there?) While it's upside down you might want to consider welding on some locking heavy duty casters so you can move it around. Nice table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 08:24:14 AM by TexasRedNeck »
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: July 10, 2016, 08:40:34 AM »
^^^^x2 on the casters and tie the legs together to prevent bowing when flipped over/moving - really nice table!

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: July 10, 2016, 10:49:09 AM »
Ken. I didn't tell you I'm 3 feet tall. Lol

TR. very much a change from my normal I.T. Desk job.

Still have a lot to do.

This is my plan. It will have another row of stringers about 6" up from the bottom of leg post.  That will make it solid. I also have heavy duty locking casters and some heavy bolts that I will make for leg height adjustment. Should have about 1.5" of travel so I can make any concrete floor level. That's the hope anyway.

I'll create plates for the bottom of leg and drill 1" hole for bolt. Then weld nut and washer on inside before I weld plate on bottom of leg.  Then I will cut another plate and weld bolt head to it. Then I will weld caster to it.  That should give me adjustment at each corner and should be nice and stout. See simple!  If only I can keep everything square and level while welding up.

Once I get the base and top plate connected (I'm using 12M x 30mm countersunk fine thread bolts for attaching top to base) I will lay out grid of 5/8" (16mm) holes to use as hold down points similar to strong hand type of tables.

Then I will also make the center of the table have a radius style of hold down holes pre set for angles. I can't find the design right now but will post when I find it.

Also 4th of July weekend I set up the lighting for the area.  I have one stubborn fixture but will tackle that when I have time.

More to come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: July 10, 2016, 03:19:50 PM »
Man I've always wanted one of those drills.  Sounds like a solid plan...I'll wait til you're done and then copy it. I have a sheet of 1/2" saved for such an occasion.

Went to big 5 to pick up a new cot and ended up with 2000 rounds of ammo and a new bedside gun for the wife. ...just a Stevens but for 2 bills I couldn't pass it up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: July 10, 2016, 05:24:01 PM »
Just picked up my three LE6920s

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: July 10, 2016, 06:10:45 PM »
Brother & sister in law showed up with their newly acquired toter home. We ran trail ridge road in Rocky Mountain National Park. Did some hiking then came home, long day......

On an even more positive note the nosey neighbors hate the toter & HOA rule states it just has to be moved every 72 hours.....
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: July 10, 2016, 08:55:32 PM »
Well had a busy weekend.
Finally got my island trail cut to the crossover trail. Was about 500 odd yards to clean up. It is now passable with a quad so it's a good start. My buddy and a bush pilot worked from his end and we met in the middle or there abouts. A few more trees to knock down to make it right, but after four hours on a saw and being my own bush pilot I was done.

Then had to get to work on the third piece of dock. Water very low this year, and I need to keep my boat in water not beached. So started fabbing up the pole guides. Things are a bit slower at the cabin, but put my metal skill saw to good use again. It's the DeWalt 18 volt cordless one. Man does it cut well.

Did a bit of fishing over the weekend also, still very slow, need to find a different spot. I think the low water is wreaking havoc on the normal spot. Water level is about 5-6 feet low from normal.

No pics of any of it, so I know...it didn't happen.
I'll get some once I start the assembly.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: July 10, 2016, 09:53:09 PM »
Tex, you are sure making Don look bad with that table.

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: July 11, 2016, 11:00:32 PM »
So I came home at lunch to add a final coat of paint to a table and chairs mama picked up for the cabin.
I walked into the house and smelled pizza crust rising.
Mama is at the cabin for the summer now...
Rut-row...
I heard a funny noise in the kitchen last night but shrugged it off as the normal house sounds...

Walked up the stairs to a bit of a mess...and the funny sound made sense.

Exploded root beer!

So I cleaned that all up, and gingerly placed the remaining bottles in a sealed Rubbermaid and went back to work late.

Then inquiring minds wanted to know the bursting pressure of Grolsch beer bottles.

Turns out it's not real common, more often they slip the gasket at 70-80 psi. One site mentioned 260 psi as the bursting pressure.  :o
Not sure how accurate, but it also blew a two liter bottle as well. The others were like stone and ready to pop. I relieved them some and they should be fine.

Come home after work, to find two more blown up. So now I've carefully vented the rest. Had a couple slip he gaskets and spray root beer foam everywhere, but I'd gotten good at cleaning it up now.
Bottle shrapnel.

So one of two things caused it.
One, too much sugar, used bathroom scale instead of butcher scale, may be out at 4.5 lbs range.
Two, not enough head space for the CO2 to accumulate.
Not so sure about this root beer stuff now, never had this with real beer. Oh well.

Oh yeah, and mamas table and chairs are back together and done also.

I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: July 11, 2016, 11:15:36 PM »
Wow that stuff is dangerous Sam!

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: July 12, 2016, 01:30:00 PM »
Just ordered a couple of these today. ..308.
It appears that AR stuff is already selling out...or maybe it's been that way idk.

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: July 12, 2016, 04:57:58 PM »
When I was a kid we made root beer and had the same problem- bottles blowing up in the cellar. They would go off randomly which was more than a bit unnerving. My dad sent me downstairs with a bunch of rocks to throw and break the rest. Fun for me but I missed the root beer....it was GREAT stuff!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: July 12, 2016, 05:16:38 PM »
Just ordered a couple of these today. ..308.
It appears that AR stuff is already selling out...or maybe it's been that way idk.

Which are those patterned off of? If you haven't built a 308 you're in for a treat as it's easy to buy the wrong part......

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: July 12, 2016, 06:40:35 PM »
I haven't, I don't, and probably won't. lol

Truthfully, I don't have a clue of what I'm doing.....probably should've asked some opinions first. Those are from these guys. A bit higher than the rest, but some of the "name' brands seem to be out of stock ...brownells, anderson, etc.

https://www.80-lower.com/

I also ordered a few 556s while I was there. Was thinking about one of these for the upper. i don't feel comfortable building one from scratch:

http://www.jtactical.com/JT-10-Complete-Upper_p_52.html

any and all opinions welcome...I can take it!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: July 12, 2016, 08:10:56 PM »
That lower appears to be a standard ar-10 design.

I recommend buying an ar-10 upper with the hand guard installed. One of the big variations is the height of the upper rail in relation to height of hand guard top rail. I ended up ordering that wrong first go around.

Also my bolt was pretty tight from the jump & it took quite a few rounds & white lithium grease to get it work in so it functioned every time correctly. Buying a complete upper they should have they worked out if bcg comes with it. I did not look but an adjustable gas block is also a must, that unit may have one? A 308 chambered ar will be over gassed & you will need to dial it in to rounds you're shooting.

I think originally I ordered wrong dust cover & that unit doesn't have FA so you can't screw up buying wrong one for that either.

AR 308 us a whole other animal & I love mine...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 08:12:17 PM by stlaser »

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: July 12, 2016, 08:34:44 PM »
Been on the east coast for almost 2 weeks. Spent some time in Leesburg, VA with my buddy and his family. Went to Arlington and the Mall. Then up to Fort Drum to see some friends stationed there. Now in NYC for work. Block off Time Square and ready to get the hail out of here already.

Oh and I took advantage of some new stock at sgammo and ordered 1k 9mm win white box and 1k 223 in shrink wrapped bricks

2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: July 12, 2016, 08:48:07 PM »
Was wondering where you were kyle....what, they don't have interweb up there...pokepoke

I may be calling you Shawn. Did you look at that upper...it's supposed to be complete. I would assume that if a mistake can be made, it will be on the bottom end, since that's what I'll be building..?,,?...or do you still have to fine tune a complete upper? Like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing, but should be a great learning experience for future stuff (like the 5 .223 lowers I ordered)

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: July 12, 2016, 08:55:40 PM »
Yeah I have interwebs, but the site is blocked at work now! Fail.

2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: July 12, 2016, 10:00:48 PM »
^. Build thread needed so don has step by step how to follow

You think I am going to build a steel table when I have thousands of good cedars to weld on? 8-)

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: July 12, 2016, 11:10:48 PM »
Seems your trees break more steel. Shouldn't it be the other way round?????????????????? Just sayin

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: July 12, 2016, 11:29:37 PM »
Got back from Scout Camp near Big Sur on Sat, I still feel it.

Water crossing to our camp, smoke from dinner (stew, cobbler and cornbread made in dutch ovens) and a few other pics.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: July 13, 2016, 12:03:53 AM »
Was wondering where you were kyle....what, they don't have interweb up there...pokepoke

I may be calling you Shawn. Did you look at that upper...it's supposed to be complete. I would assume that if a mistake can be made, it will be on the bottom end, since that's what I'll be building..?,,?...or do you still have to fine tune a complete upper? Like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing, but should be a great learning experience for future stuff (like the 5 .223 lowers I ordered)

Call if you like Ken, I didn't look closely at that upper. If it comes with bcg then should be gtg as most of my issues were upper related. Only other question I would have for them is are they running an adjustable gas block.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: July 13, 2016, 12:38:18 AM »
I limped my trans in my truck and now trying to figure out how to pay that bill on top of the others that hit the load this month

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: July 13, 2016, 10:32:54 AM »
Shawn, does this mean that it's not set up for semi-auto, or all they all called that?   

JT-10 Complete Upper
Description

Specs

As with all quality weapons, you have to start with a solid base and our upper receiver is precision CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum. This is a top-tier upper receiver perfect for any high quality 308 build. Add to that our Juggernaut Tactical 12", 15” or 16.5" free float hand guard and you have a very attractive, functional and lightweight precision weapon. We use our own 18" 416R Stainless Fluted Barrel with a 1:10 twist rate and our mil-spec full auto Bolt Carrier Group.

• JUGGERNAUT TACTICAL applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 4 color selections, which include Magpul FDE, Sniper Grey, Magpul OD Green, and Burnt Bronze. For added strength, the Cerekote is applied over an anodized • Juggernaut Tactical Barrel: 416R Stainless Fluted, Chrome Lined 18", .308 chamber with 5R 1:10 Twist
• MPI/HP tested Bolt
• Auto carrier with properly staked carrier key
• Mil Spec Phosphate finish
Mid length adjustable gas system
• 5/8x24 threads
• JT Billet Flat-Top Upper Receiver
• Extended M4 Feed Ramps
• JT 12”, 15” or 16.5" Free Float Key Mod Rail
• JT Compensator
• JT Charging Handle

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: July 13, 2016, 12:12:39 PM »
Shawn, does this mean that it's not set up for semi-auto, or all they all called that?   

JT-10 Complete Upper
Description

Specs

As with all quality weapons, you have to start with a solid base and our upper receiver is precision CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum. This is a top-tier upper receiver perfect for any high quality 308 build. Add to that our Juggernaut Tactical 12", 15” or 16.5" free float hand guard and you have a very attractive, functional and lightweight precision weapon. We use our own 18" 416R Stainless Fluted Barrel with a 1:10 twist rate and our mil-spec full auto Bolt Carrier Group.

• JUGGERNAUT TACTICAL applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 4 color selections, which include Magpul FDE, Sniper Grey, Magpul OD Green, and Burnt Bronze. For added strength, the Cerekote is applied over an anodized • Juggernaut Tactical Barrel: 416R Stainless Fluted, Chrome Lined 18", .308 chamber with 5R 1:10 Twist
• MPI/HP tested Bolt
• 5/8x24 threads
• Extended M4 Feed Ramps
• JT Compensator
• JT Charging Handle

The BCG has no effect on semi auto vs full auto, UNLESS you have the auto sear, then that's a whole new conversation. The difference is that the full auto BCG will trip the auto sear, whereas a semi one will not trip it. You'll be fine, it's slightly heavier and stronger is all... I think.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 12:19:29 PM by BobbyB »

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: July 13, 2016, 12:15:18 PM »
I limped my trans in my truck and now trying to figure out how to pay that bill on top of the others that hit the load this month

we're just going to gloss over this post and talk about guns some more;-) you should be able to get yourself out of limp mode. what year is the truck again?
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: July 13, 2016, 01:02:00 PM »

we're just going to gloss over this post and talk about guns some more;-) you should be able to get yourself out of limp mode. what year is the truck again?

As long as it is just in limp you should be able to cycle the key a few times to reset.    Had to do it several times in my 03.  There was one time it didn't want to reset so I plugged my v2 in to clear the codes.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: July 13, 2016, 01:26:18 PM »
What Bobby stated, only thing you notice in a full auto bcg other than slight different design is they typically weigh more. Which running a 308 round I think would help with felt recoil.

Has adjustable gas system, I think it looks like a solid complete upper. Should make for a nice rifle....

JT-10 Complete Upper
Description

Specs

• MPI/HP tested Bolt
• 5/8x24 threads
• Extended M4 Feed Ramps
• JT Compensator
• JT Charging Handle

The BCG has no effect on semi auto vs full auto, UNLESS you have the auto sear, then that's a whole new conversation. The difference is that the full auto BCG will trip the auto sear, whereas a semi one will not trip it. You'll be fine, it's slightly heavier and stronger is all... I think.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 01:28:22 PM by stlaser »

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: July 13, 2016, 02:15:21 PM »
Thanks guys.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 13, 2016, 03:22:18 PM »
Oh come on fellas. Getting it out of limp mode was accomplished before I even came to a complete stop.  Edge cts can clear codes.   It's the sour trans that is my issue now.  Need to build it up for more HP

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 13, 2016, 04:19:08 PM »
Oh come on fellas. Getting it out of limp mode was accomplished before I even came to a complete stop.  Edge cts can clear codes.   It's the sour trans that is my issue now.  Need to build it up for more HP

Sorry, I misunderstood your original statement.  I thought it sounded like the truck was down and you were looking at a bill to get it back on the road.  Big difference between that and wanting to handle more power.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: July 13, 2016, 05:04:53 PM »
Maybe you should keep your foot out of it....might be cheaper. :P

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 13, 2016, 06:09:48 PM »
Maybe you should keep your foot out of it....might be cheaper. :P
Beatin' on a man when he's down!

You ought to repent!

;-)

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 13, 2016, 06:55:03 PM »
Where did the like button go on this app.

I haven't done anything to her but efi.  She has handled well for 50+ thousand miles

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 13, 2016, 07:46:21 PM »
You ought to repent!

;-)

Probably the same thing those tractors are thinking right about now..... ::)

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 13, 2016, 11:19:20 PM »
hahaha. "Don the Destructor".

Me telling Dave to drive easy is like calling a kettle black. This truck will be lucky to see 100k.

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 14, 2016, 12:07:12 AM »
In Southern Missouri today, I ran into Bill & Hillary Clinton!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 14, 2016, 12:12:32 AM »
I bet Ken is jealous....... ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal