WEAPONS > Firearms

Night vision scope, best bang for buck

(1/4) > >>

stlaser:
http://www.reloaderaddict.com/best-night-vision-scope-for-the-money-rifle-hunting-optics/

dave945:
Which one did you order?  :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stlaser:

--- Quote from: dave945 on September 12, 2018, 10:33:24 PM ---Which one did you order?  :)

--- End quote ---

I haven’t yet because I’m cheap! I’ve been watching the prices fall for last couple years. Thinking maybe a Black Friday purchase this year. I’d like to acquire a couple, kinda hoping you guys would chime in with some expertise. Thought maybe if I posted in here Bobby might even grace us with his presence..... :popcorn:

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: stlaser on September 12, 2018, 11:24:48 PM ---I haven’t yet because I’m cheap! I’ve been watching the prices fall for last couple years. Thinking maybe a Black Friday purchase this year. I’d like to acquire a couple, kinda hoping you guys would chime in with some expertise. Thought maybe if I posted in here Bobby might even grace us with his presence..... :popcorn:

--- End quote ---

I actually just sent you a PM about something completely unrelated. As for NV scopes it's going to depend on:
how much you want to drop
how far you wish to see
how far you wish to see and accurately identify the object that has your attention

Give me some time to look and get some prices and links and I will type something better. So possibly this weekend if you can wait for a somewhat articulate response.

TexasRedNeck:
Shawn look at this months NRA rifleman magazine. Great article comparing NV technology.

I’m leaning thermal for my next NV purchase.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version