Hello Guest

Author Topic: Another example of inequality of religion by goverment  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Another example of inequality of religion by goverment
« on: September 28, 2014, 02:36:59 PM »

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, BUT I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT MUSLIMS, AND OUR INTERNATIONAL EMBARASSMENT OF A PRESIDENT TALK ABOUT "AMERICAS MUSLIM HERITAGE" MUSLIM OUTREACH PROGRAMS MY ASS.

Are you kidding me?

PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE

Did you know that Hilliard, Ohio has a special room for Muslims to pray?

in the High School........... YES, call the school if you aren't believing. ....

Sorry NO CHRISTIAN, Jewish or any other religion available..........

This was checked out on Politi facts and Ask and both confirmed it.

I can't begin to tell you how livid I am over this. Our children are not allowed to recite The Lord's Prayer, not allowed to bring a Bible to school, not allowed to wear a Christian themed T-Shirt, not allowed to have Bible study classes at school, not allowed to display a picture of Jesus, and now this Peace of Crap President, is going to use federal tax dollars to promote Islam to our children.

Enough is ENOUGH ! Where are all these "Christian-hating, separation of church and state" atheists? Why aren't they lining up the to sue the federal government over the use of federal tax dollars to promote a religion in our public schools? I would be willing to bet that nobody will hear a peep out of the "Freedom From Religion" organization.

Obama Administration Announces Nationwide Muslim Outreach Program For Children Grades K-12

American children gathered around a Muslim learning about the Qur'an... for school credit.

Washington, DC - At a press conference Friday afternoon, President Obama announced plans for the first ever federally funded Muslim outreach program.

#

The program will be available nationwide for all elementary school students grade K-12 beginning February 1st, 2014.

#

The program is designed to educate children about the fundamentals of the Muslim religion and Islamic belief. President Obama spoke with reporters to explain why it is so important that these outreach programs exist. "The Muslim community deserves our full understanding and respect," Obama said. "We have killed millions of Muslims overseas since the September 11th attacks.

#

These folks are not all bad. In fact, most of them are hardworking citizens just like you and me. I encourage every student in America to participate in your school's Muslim outreach program. Learn about the Muslim community, the beauty of the Sunnah and the magic of the Qur'an."

#

35-year-old Paul Horner, a teacher at Starks Elementary School in Louisiana, told MSNBC he is excited about the new programs. "I think anything a child can learn is good. We need more learning in this country. And, these classes are not mandatory but children can use them as extra credit towards other classes.

#

For example, if Becky has a D+ in math she can simply take a three week after school class on the Qur'an and now Sally has an A in Math.. How great is that?"

#

The Muslim youth outreach program is designed to help young people from different cultures work together to break down ethnic barriers. Their goal is to help promote a greater respect for other cultures, understanding while at the same time learning about all that culture has to offer.

#

Khaled Matei, who is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood's Freedom and Justice Party, told CNN he is pleased with Obama and his actions. "I spoke with President Obama by telephone yesterday and personally thanked him for what he is doing for the Muslim community," Matei said. "This is definitely a step in the right direction I explained to him. Praise Allah." If any parents of students would like to volunteer to teach the Muslim religion you can call the United States Muslim Outreach hotline at (785) 273-0325   (785) 273-0325 .

Do we do this for other cultures and religions? NO

Do we federally fund religion for other religions? NO

Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Another example of inequality of religion by goverment
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 10:25:38 PM »
Don, how about this one?  The first thing these "skinnys" learn upon arrival in the U.S. is that they can demand welfare.  And demand that it be Halal, pork free.  We truly have become so PC that we invite our enemies here and then allow them to destroy us from within....

No organism in God's creation invites unchecked parasitic activity upon its self except us.....

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/somali-muslims-in-us-demand-halal-welfare-from-americans/
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 12:21:06 PM »
All this clearly points to a revolution, a civil uprising.

Am I brain dead or is there some other way?

The very Americans that vote and are a part of our culture no longer recognize their own culture. The cancer (Grasshoppers aka 99%ers aka liberals, aka, bums, aka users, and on and on now legislate themselves and their self destructive ideas upon the rest of us, the only remaining real Americans. Given that one of us easily bests 10 or more of the lazy, non contributors, the odds favor us.

I don't give a crap about Somali immigrants demands over and above what is situationally normal for our own people. They are simply video noise. I just can't understand why we give a moments thought to their demands, can any of you? Am I a bigot? Am I alone here? Or am I the voice for the discontented millions of real patriotic Americans?

You guys tell me...Feedback. If I am wrong I will try to change. I love my fellow man. I would go into their neighborhood in a new York minute to feed them, but not Hala or zala or any other ethnic food. If they rioted and burned the place down I'd say here's a bed sheet, tent up, it's your new home, now get out and work!

Aren't the ISAS volunteers from America all Somali?
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 10:13:23 PM »
No Don, you are not wrong, and it's not Bigoted, it's intolerance of Behavior, BAD behavior.  Reminds me of one of my favorite lines from Lonesome Dove, "I won't tolerant rude behavior in a man" after Captain Carl beats the crap outta a Calvary soldier beating on Newt for refusing to give-up his horse.

I've LONG felt that our treatment and rules for non-citizens should be directly reciprocal to those of their native lands for non-citizens there!  The only exception to that MIGHT be an extension of BASIC human rights which isn't always a given, world-wide.  Healthcare provision, welfare, social security, Constitutional provisions, employment etc. same-same as THEIR homeland for US if we were there visiting.  NOTHING more, nothing less!  An example of how it might work based upon reciprocal treatment: Mexican Nationals protesting our Government.....immediate arrest and expulsion from the country, no right to own property- only ability to "lease" with US right to cease lease and seize property at any time.  No money to pay for healthcare......you don't get it!  No welfare, no right to vote.......you get the picture!  SUDDENLY, we wouldn't have half our problems, because ONLY those who want to assimilate and contribute would be here, the freeloaders would be GONE and we could concentrate upon those CITIZENS in need.  VETERANS might actually be given more medical care than lip service about it.  Politicians MIGHT shape up, because they couldn't IMPORT voters to keep themselves in office!

Nawwwww......too much common sense in something like that!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal