Author Topic: Racism  (Read 3026 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Racism
« on: December 03, 2014, 10:17:12 PM »
Racism is alive and well in the United States
Alive and well in large part because of the so called black leaders who preach a white boogey man behind every blade of grass
They derive their power by subjugating the very people they claim to serve
By absolving them of their responsibility to behave according to societal and legal norms they create chaos in the community and damn them to a life of subsistence, crime and violence.
It is the white man's fault, they say.  Yet a dozen black men are murdered every weekend in Chicago and no one notices because it is at the hands of other blacks.  It is the white man's fault they say yet when blacks comprise 13% of the population, they commit more than 50% of the murders in America.
Deaths of blacks at the hands of police are down 70%, but they insist on blaming authority and so called black leaders perpetuate a lie with "hands up, don't shoot"
The "system" is broken they say, yet 76% of black youth are born into single parent households without a father figure to impart discipline and lead by example.
Since 1973 when Roe v Wade was passed, so many black babies have been aborted that blacks would make up 36% of the population today instead of 13% if those children lived.
In Ferguson they say "stay away from our neighborhoods with riot gear" because its racist to think blacks can't behave unviolently.  Then when the police stay away, they claim racism because white cops let their neighborhood burn by staying away.

So yes, racism is alive and well.  You just have to know where to look and you have to seek out who benefits from the story of racism.  Those very people claiming to help and be on the side of blacks.

The story the black community needs their leaders to share is easy.  Tough to hear, but easy.

don't break the law if you don't want to go to jail
don't attack a cop if you don't want to get shot
don't have sex out of wedlock and father illegitmate children more likely to end up in prison than an instituation of higher education
Stop believing that someone owes you something.  Get out and work hard.  Asians and Indians come to this country with nothing and learn to be successful by working hard.
Aspiring to be a thug or athlete is a sure fire way to shortened, miserable life.  The odds are astronomically against you becoming the next LeBron or Snoop Dog and astronomically with you for being dead or in jail if you don't apply yourself to getting an education

Mike Brown is dead because he was a thug who attacked a cop.  Learn from it. Don't be a Mike Brown and it's highly unlikely you wind up dead at the hands of a cop.

Is there anything more racist than to concede that a race of people are incapable of controlling their actions and conforming to societal norms?  I think not
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 08:34:21 PM by TexasRedNeck »
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Racism
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 06:00:05 AM »
Heck, I was called a racist at work when I said I didn't like the new "Health Care Law" I never mentioned race, the man who occupies the white house (our house) and it wasn't even the person I was talking to.

Told the Sgt the same and I knew who accused me, told him to bad. Never heard another word.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 12:57:50 PM »
Ignorance runs rampant and does not discriminate. I'm sure JR has seen more than he cares to remember, but with my entire maternal side of the family in law enforcement up here in the pacific northwest I've heard my fair share of their stories of ignorant onlookers of ALL races haranguing them for arresting armed criminals, bank robbers, rapists and murderers solely because they were a minority.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 01:30:00 PM »
Common sense must prevail.

Ignorance runs rampant and does not discriminate. I'm sure JR has seen more than he cares to remember, but with my entire maternal side of the family in law enforcement up here in the pacific northwest I've heard my fair share of their stories of ignorant onlookers of ALL races haranguing them for arresting armed criminals, bank robbers, rapists and murderers solely because they were a minority.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 04:38:16 AM »
As long as the uninformed get the spotlight and others are afraid to say anything it will not change.

Even here in Kali I see the tide slowing and showing hope. I see more people really standing up for what is right. Problem is the Titanic is at full steam and we are having trouble getting to the bridge.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 10:30:35 AM »
A good example of this entitlement thing that is being morphed into a racial issue when it is nothing more than lack of personal responsibility. Personally, I'm done with it. I call it what it is no matter who it offends...Time for the truth
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 11:20:13 AM »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 01:34:04 PM »
JR,

You would have been proud of me last night. While downtown feeding the homeless I met the classic angry Ferguson cop hater type. He was drunk of course so I had to temper his comments and also struggle for good breathing air. Anyway I heard cop killer story after cop abuse, after "Man has us down. When I called bull on him...I had forgotten the basic rule, ya know arguing with a drunk and a liberal one at that.

So I listened, and made counter point shooting his argument to pieces, but to no avail. He thinks all cops are bad guys and "Keeping the man down." In retrospect, I think I might have had the easier job. At least I could see my enemy, and treat them accordingly. You, however, had to call them sir! So where is that tree anyway? You know, the one you undoubly beat the crap out of every other day to relieve stress!

There will come a time...These borderline criminals will see how regular people react to their antics when and if the thin veil of the law ever breaks down.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 01:50:24 PM »

There will come a time...These borderline criminals will see FEEL how regular people react to their antics when and if the thin veil of the law ever breaks down.

2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2014, 01:56:29 PM »
Instead of a tree, Baptist Minister I know in Southern Missouri has a metal realty sign opposite his front porch.  Stress relief for him is a 30 round clip of two, rapid fire into it.  Let's just say that the middle of the sign is scattered somewhere behind the sign.

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2014, 02:14:44 PM »
Can't tell you guys how many times I have dealt with that face to face. Tree huggers are so far out there, but mostly harmless.

Then you get the idiot like you talked to. No first hand experience, kinda like the people talking slavery right now or hate a certain talk show host. They are so sure they are correct (won't use right) and it all is based on what they have heard from other ill informed sheeple (real word)

Now hear come Feinstein having her last "gotcha" as she slides out the back door.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2014, 02:29:06 PM »
Someone remind Feinstein that SHE authorized it too!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2014, 08:19:09 AM »
it is nothing more than lack of personal responsibility.
Amen brother.  Any excuse to avoid taking responsibility for one's own actions....
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2014, 10:15:30 AM »
To continue...The conversation with this man is/was classical in the sense of all similar conversations I have had with empty headed liberals.

When I killed his logic of mikey brown being anywhere near a good guy, he started on some other "Cop" killing someone else, somewhere else.

Know that tactic??

Bait and switch.

But all you ever have to do when arguing with a liberal is carefully listen for them to make their point. When they do 99% of the time their premise or information will be incorrect. Sometimes a huge stretch. So every time just destroy the premise of the argument and repeat as many times as necessary (or you can stand) until subject is shown to be the idiot almost all of them actually are.

Know where I learned how to do that?

I was debating this guy, a real hater, on line years ago. He thought we military were all killers...I pointed out, that regretfully only about 20% of us were, but we were working on it...
He would make some statement, like, "According to the Baghdad journal, US bombers bombed a baby milk plant killing 40,000 children." It was always something preposterous like that.

Baghdad Journal??? Well, that is a credible source! NOT! So all I would do is dig up the exact same event that was written up in say the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, or Baltimore Sun and of course those articles would all be identical in saying "A bomb plant masquerading as a baby milk factory was bombed last night by US Air Force F-16's. Two janitors were killed and several nearby families were injured by the ensuing explosions.

Turned out this idiot was a political science professor at USC, or at least he said he was. After I'd kill him on line, and I did it many times, he would point out that I was a mere undergraduate and he had a PhD. I'd then point out that this undergrad just kicked his butt into the next time zone and how much exactly did he spend on that PhD???

It was a good training for subsequent liberal meetings since.

My wife has a good one on the hook at the moment. Daughter's boyfriend who is an atheist! Yea, I'm not sure about the mechanics of that, but show me a rational 20 something. Anyway he asked her the other night, "So you really don't believe that any part of you evolved from a fish?"

That's a good one, and I can't wait for the coming discussion.

For the record, we don't believe we evolved from fish or anything else. Yes evolution was going on all around humankind, but in the case of us, God created us all at once from dust. (That's a period!)

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2014, 11:47:32 AM »
Maybe a lot of those 20 year olds who have some common sense join the Military to get away from the air heads?????????

And as for the Military, aren't you supposed to Kill people and break things? I have no problem with that, few real people do.

You know Don when you talk about feeding people I always think of how my dad told me after mess in VN they always fed the locals next.

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal