TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Tip of the Day!

Store water inside...Yourself!

<< < (2/2)

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: nmeyer414 on April 08, 2017, 02:17:57 AM ---very few have had the pleasure of listening to their Drill Sergeant...........DRINK WATER..........5...4....3....2...1...TURN THEM UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD..............WHY PVT SOO AND SOO DO YOU STILL HAVE WATER IN YOUR CANTEEN.................FRONT LEANING REST POSITION.....MOVE!.....IN CADENCE......

--- End quote ---
Air Assault school is the same way. Every Time the Sergeant says to take a drink, he means the whole canteen. Do that or I'd hear, "Sir, drop and give ten to the wind (Meaning: Face forward drop and do 10 pushups, then rise to the position of attention, do a right face, drop and do ten more, rise to attention and so forth until you were facing in the original direction.)

wyorunner:

--- Quote from: nmeyer414 on April 08, 2017, 02:17:57 AM ---very few have had the pleasure of listening to their Drill Sergeant...........DRINK WATER..........5...4....3....2...1...TURN THEM UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD..............WHY PVT SOO AND SOO DO YOU STILL HAVE WATER IN YOUR CANTEEN.................FRONT LEANING REST POSITION.....MOVE!.....IN CADENCE......

--- End quote ---

A hundred or so times, very familiar with this! It was the worst when we had to drink two or three because some jack wagon barely got a sip down and made a huge mess on the floor.

One particular experience two or three canteens full, smoke deck GO! Add another while on the smoke deck, go again, rinse and repeat until smoke deck myself and some others were covered in vomited water, ahh great times in boot camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version