TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > What are you building?

The Oracle...Jared's Corner

<< < (3/39) > >>

cudakidd53:

--- Quote from: BobbyB on December 04, 2017, 01:31:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on December 04, 2017, 11:00:03 AM ---Frickin' NCO's

--- End quote ---

Such despicable language from someone who belongs to a group of people who wish to be considered Officers and Gentlemen. If I hadn't some decency I would have had to respond in kind.  :cool:

--- End quote ---

That’s correct Bobby; such conduct doesn’t “Warrant” a response!  :grin:

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on December 04, 2017, 02:38:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: BobbyB on December 04, 2017, 01:31:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on December 04, 2017, 11:00:03 AM ---Frickin' NCO's

--- End quote ---

Such despicable language from someone who belongs to a group of people who wish to be considered Officers and Gentlemen. If I hadn't some decency I would have had to respond in kind.  :cool:

--- End quote ---

That’s correct Bobby; such conduct doesn’t “Warrant” a response!  :grin:

--- End quote ---
Bravo!

Jared Herzog:
So what do you guys want me to do with this thread? I am not certain what to do. I have builds and such i can post. But, should those go in a different build thread? A build thread for each one? Or should i start posting stuff we are doing in the hopes it promotes conversation?
How would it be best to proceed? What is the vision for this section? What would be most helpful to the membership?

OldKooT:
Jared... welcome to the forum :laugh:

My advice is to not have any real goal here in this forum. What will happen is topic deviation, due to assorted causes. It's just a matter of time.

Since your the oracle I do have a question. Any thoughts on why Tyvek prints their name all over EVERYTHING that will be covered up?

I just once want to see a house wrapped that says "this side out"

Bigdave_185:
You could start a builder tips portion,  I know when I framed with different guys we all did things a little different, from how each person sheeted a wall before standing it, or what method they used to put in a header over a door, things of that nature might be helpful or tools that you use and review good or bad than buy more new tools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version