Hello Guest

Author Topic: Get it off your chest / whats bothering you  (Read 37676 times)

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Get it off your chest / whats bothering you
« Reply #350 on: June 18, 2020, 11:16:18 AM »
Thata Sad, I'm going to mickyD for a cup of coffee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 18, 2020, 08:03:31 PM »
I haven't had a cup of coffee before work in a few weeks. Even though my gf asks if I want her to make me some. Apparently I'm just used to struggle bussing in the morning.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 22, 2020, 05:00:53 PM »
No one here seems to care about all that wasted quoffee!

Focus folks, focus!

Sorree Nate!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 22, 2020, 09:41:26 PM »
Yeah. Wasted quoffee not so beuno.

Funny story.
About 20 odd years ago, no more, wasn’t married yet.
Wife’s cousin is visiting. He’d be a few years younger than us.
19 or so at the time I’d suspect.
Anywho, Teddy was visiting for a couple weeks in the summer.
I had busted the 12 cup carafe for our machine, and was sporting a six cupper.
Teddy in a sleepy stupor, wanted more than six cups.
Poured in two pots he did, added he sufficient grounds for 12 and pressed go.
He went out for his morning smoke and came in to coffee all over the kitchen.   

So worse than the safety not workin, he had to splain that bonehead move.

:knucklehead: :knucklehead:
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 22, 2020, 10:48:30 PM »
So along those lines, my Kuerig is next to the kitchen door at the hide.  A few times would put in the pod and press brew and put my eco friendly styrofoam cup under the outlet only to come back in and find the cup on the floor and coffee everywhere.

Took me a while to figure out but I learned as I shut the door leaving the house the wind from the door shutting the door blew the empty styrofoam off the brewer.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 13, 2020, 06:35:58 AM »
I demand names and addresses for the engineers involved in the battery placement in the Ford escape! Old fat guys shouldn't have to be outside in 100 degree heat taking the cowl, drip tray and wiper arms off just to get at a battery. Then not be smart enough to listen to the little voice in your head and replace the battery cable while you are in there.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 15, 2020, 07:36:57 AM »
https://youtu.be/_OOXuYhwktY

Truth right here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 15, 2020, 04:15:31 PM »
Boy I loved that, subscribed too.

Funny, I just unloaded on the BSA on a survey. Got it off my chest, "ITS BOY SCOUTS!"

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 10, 2021, 08:21:41 PM »
I am sick and tired of all these companies and their farking good idea faries on how to keep the morons from killing themselves and letting evolution take its course!!!!

Heres 2 examples for you:

1. You can no longer buy a 15 amp residential outlet without it being tamper resistant.  Think im kidding....go to your local big box store and not a contractor supply house (where you have to show a contractor license to buy there) and take a walk down the outlet isle and look at all of the "TR" emblems there are.

2. Every portable propane heater now comes with oxygen sensors and 30 degree tilt sensors that turn the unit off.  Makes it worse when the brand new unit you buy does not work because of the way it was shipped and you have to call the manufacturer and listen to their drivel, but then they slip-up and tell you how to completely bypass their crap......
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 08:24:05 PM by Nate »
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 10, 2021, 09:37:24 PM »
I think the tilt sensor is a good idea and should be required on all portable heaters. Lots of ways for a small heater to end up face down.

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: February 10, 2021, 09:49:34 PM »
I think the tilt sensor is a good idea and should be required on all portable heaters. Lots of ways for a small heater to end up face down.

I can honestly agree with you bob....what i have issue with is just how un-user friendly they are. 

Like stated above, when you as the user has to call the manufacturer just to have them tell you that you have to re-calibrate their poor design cut off switch, and not have it work.

then have to modify it so that it does work.... :facepalm:

If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Get it off your chest / whats bothering you
« Reply #361 on: February 10, 2021, 09:53:54 PM »
Hmmm. Ive installed about 16 duplex outlets recently and 15 amp were no problem but the 20 amp were TR

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 11, 2021, 12:06:23 AM »
My local hd has non tamp plugs. Just purchased last week

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 13, 2021, 07:18:09 PM »
Here is what’s bothering me.

7 republican turn coats that I will work to primary in their next election.

Impeachment is to remove from office.  It is unconstitutional to use it to punish a former president and it was a sham since the SCOTUS Chief Justice did not preside.

And on top of it they clearly didnt read the transcript of Trump’s speach.  And the MSM and dems edited out the part where Trump said to go peacefully.

If every Trump voter sent just $5 to each of the challenges in these traitors next election they would be out on their butt so fast.

I will update with their next election cycle and their primary challenger.

Game on!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 13, 2021, 07:27:37 PM »
Burr is up for election in 2022
Cassidy was just re-elected in 2020 so he wont be up until 2026 ( I hope the LA citizens recall him)
Collins is not up until 2026
Romney will be up in 2024
Murkowski is up for election in 2022
Toomey is up in 2022 but says he won’t run again
Sasse is up for election in 2026

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 13, 2021, 07:32:43 PM »
Please TRN, don't let FACTs get in the way.

I don't think they could handle it if real Americans showed up with the intent of being radical. (disclaimer) I am not advocating violence.

Real Americans/Patriots will only take abuse so long. As I tell my kids and others, you don't want to see me really mad,,,,,,,,,,,
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 07:34:31 PM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 13, 2021, 08:30:30 PM »
I hate Ben Sasse with a passion. All my friends that stuck up for him during his reelection are pretty quiet right now.  Hes a fake and phony from the word go. Just like our lair governor Rickets.
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 14, 2021, 09:59:58 AM »
I'll post this in a prominent place to remind
and if you all want
This site will sponsor the effort to primary in each case
I'll supply a donation point
That way RealMan will be the source of the money, keeping all of your names in the dark
I'll send that in to the opposing candidate in each case

Sound good?

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 14, 2021, 12:10:34 PM »
I would really like to hope Romney gets the hatchet but I bet he doesn’t. This state is changing very drastically

I’d put into the group payment to dump these bums

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 14, 2021, 03:09:45 PM »
I would really like to hope Romney gets the hatchet but I bet he doesn’t. This state is changing very drastically

I’d put into the group payment to dump these bums

Good.
Assuming we aren't fighting Antifa, errr, meant to say, the armed wing of the demoncratic party in our neighborhoods by then, The first race/rat is 2022. See you all there for that

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 16, 2021, 09:05:02 PM »
This Reconciliation crap congress is pulling. It gave us obumer care and the new 1.9t bill has $500m for foreign gov and gun control in it.

My gun control is fine, point, shoot, fall!!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 10, 2021, 02:26:34 PM »

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 15, 2021, 08:07:17 AM »
A new guy started hauling with us this week. Another owner operator. This guy is mouthy and wont listen. He dont listen to the trainer then actually threatened to kick his butt. Trainer at that point said figure it out on your own.
 There is a very specific procedure to follow at the steel mill we deliver to. Everything from the verbiage you use to check in to how and where you dump. This guy just wont learn he is getting chewed out by the loader operators as well as other truckers coming in. I would have canned him the second day. That guy that trained us did a good job with me. But, I actually  listened and took notes. He explained to me that we do XYZ this way and this way only. OK. after 3 weeks I slowly learned why we do it that way. This new guy does whatever and gets yelled at on the radio. Then hes all butt hurt and why cant I do that. Other truckers really get on to him. By the end of the week it has just become comical for me to listen to them.
 Ive become friends with the trainer and I'm trying to help the new guy some but I have to listen to them complain about each other. I'm like hey guys If wanted drama in my life would still be with my first wife. Whatever is going on is your problem not mine. I'm here to make money not to get involved in your BS.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 15, 2021, 08:16:10 AM »

Close Nate, cut the pig in half and you’d be spot on.....
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 15, 2021, 08:46:04 AM »
A new guy started hauling with us this week. Another owner operator. This guy is mouthy and wont listen. He dont listen to the trainer then actually threatened to kick his butt. Trainer at that point said figure it out on your own.
 There is a very specific procedure to follow at the steel mill we deliver to. Everything from the verbiage you use to check in to how and where you dump. This guy just wont learn he is getting chewed out by the loader operators as well as other truckers coming in. I would have canned him the second day. That guy that trained us did a good job with me. But, I actually  listened and took notes. He explained to me that we do XYZ this way and this way only. OK. after 3 weeks I slowly learned why we do it that way. This new guy does whatever and gets yelled at on the radio. Then hes all butt hurt and why cant I do that. Other truckers really get on to him. By the end of the week it has just become comical for me to listen to them.
 Ive become friends with the trainer and I'm trying to help the new guy some but I have to listen to them complain about each other. I'm like hey guys If wanted drama in my life would still be with my first wife. Whatever is going on is your problem not mine. I'm here to make money not to get involved in your BS.
What you have here is an opportunity
Anger and disobedience are not things of the kingdom, they are things of the world and the devil.
If you don't want to help him or don't really care, then just continue mission (CM) and let the guy burn himself down.
But
If you chose to take the higher path, then you have to shine
You do that by being rooted in truth, both in our Lord and the rules of man, in this case the rules of this steel mill.
You are not harsh and when critical, you deliver it in a helpful way, but you never deviate from the truth.
Never compromise on the truth or doing what's right. None of this, well, you can get away with xxx______xxxing. None of that
Be strong, resting on the rock, the same one he is slamming into on a regular basis, beating himself up.
Next keep him in prayer
Ask the father to open a door and give this man a mind open to suggestion, then have him come to you. If all is right and you are the guy I am suggesting you be, he will see it. Heck, everyone will. If God chooses to send this man to you, then God will provide your mind and mouth with the right things to say. You can only reach a man when he is nearly broken and receptive. A man is a very strong thing, one not easily broken. God made us this way. I don't know why, but I'll bet it has something to do with survival, and something to do with choice. You see, if a strong man would set himself aside, lay down his very life and surrender it to the father, then it is real love. And I believe that is what God wants and maybe even needs from us, our love.
I think this tinder box was set in your path. I think that was step two. I think step one was you being a Christian. God put the two of you together in this situation. Next you thought of sharing it with us. And who are we? Broken men who love God, worship Jesus and are packing the messenger.
When this arrived in this place, Godly men no doubt started praying over him/you/this. Some of us may respond, but, you can see, things have been happening and things are happening. I'd suggest you prepare for what is about to happen!

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: May 16, 2021, 08:53:05 AM »
I have decided to try to help him when I can. If he will listen. People helped me when I needed it. Its good Karma.  However, I am a believer in the phrase "God helps those who help themselves." If the lord has given you men to guide you and your refuse the guidance you will suffer the circumstances. If he takes my advice then thats good. If he chooses to ignore me then it will be as you said above, Continue Mission. 

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 16, 2021, 09:20:16 AM »
My granddad who raised his two boys, my second cousin and then guided me in my early adulthood had a saying. Not sure if it’s appropriate but maybe a variation of it would be.

“I’m not trying to tell you how to do that but”

It essentially guilted me into listening when I was being stubborn.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 16, 2021, 09:31:20 AM »
My granddad who raised his two boys, my second cousin and then guided me in my early adulthood had a saying. Not sure if it’s appropriate but maybe a variation of it would be.

I use that at work, kinda.
"I'm not saying you're stupid, but..."
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 16, 2021, 09:39:32 AM »
I have decided to try to help him when I can. If he will listen. People helped me when I needed it. Its good Karma.  However, I am a believer in the phrase "God helps those who help themselves." If the lord has given you men to guide you and your refuse the guidance you will suffer the circumstances. If he takes my advice then thats good. If he chooses to ignore me then it will be as you said above, Continue Mission. 

God does help those who help themselves
But
He helps the helpless too.
Remember the woman at the well bible story?
Or how about the woman who was about to be stoned to death...??? I'd say she was pretty helpless, but he stepped in and saved her life
Grace
Grace extends to cover anyone, everyone, a safety net that is always there should you choose to use it.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 16, 2021, 09:41:35 AM »

I use that at work, kinda.
"I'm not saying you're stupid, but..."
Was your dad an instructor pilot at the US Army flight school?

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 17, 2021, 05:15:31 PM »

Dad and Grandpa had the same teaching structure; "go prep and paint that trim on the back wall. whoa! not like that, we're not painting a piano here!" (which would get me to ask questions, something I should have known to do at the beginning but didn't.) then they'd always follow it up with "better to double check than to guess and get it wrong"
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 31, 2021, 09:42:27 AM »
So too much coffee rain moving so I hurt and I have a brain. Most days I'm up and out of the house between 4:00-4:30 so the news I watch mostly is AG report and weather and just don't watch evening or main stream media. This morning I watched the news with the wife, big mistake! First off even before the news I felt that the president was trying to cheapen Memorial day with the lower to half staff of the flag for the shoot in California, which I didn't lower my flag. I did go out and  lowered it to half staff for Memorial day. Back to the CBS news Memorial day was even mentioned until the 3rd story. #1 was the Democrat blocking the voting requirements change for Texas, #2 COVID and their Memorial day was centered around Biden speaking.

Now as a veteran that has lost friends and being part of a Gold Star family being the 3rd story and centered around what the pompous puppet of a president said and not focused on the men and women that gave their all and the families that are left behind is a slap in the face! I sure wish that thee liberals would go start that garden paradise some place and leave us alone.

I return to your normal Memorial day activities.

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 01, 2021, 10:22:35 PM »
I went against my better judgement today and allowed my neighbor to use my zero turn mower because his is inop at the moment.

Now let me preface that statement with this:  I always clean all of my equipment/tools when i am finished with them!....always! 

So when i let somebody use my equipment and i give it to them in a clean/serviceable condition and they happen to comment about how clean it is but return it in a dirty/uncleaned state and i find all of this wound up in the blade bearings upon cleaning.....it really makes me mad!

I must remind myself that this is a test and i must have patience!

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 01, 2021, 10:50:23 PM »
Well, he didn't break it, right?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 01, 2021, 11:09:59 PM »
Not after i cleaned out all of the filament line from the sod he had mowed over.

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 02, 2021, 05:43:33 AM »
Did he make an attempt to clean it at all?

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 02, 2021, 08:05:58 AM »
Did he make an attempt to clean it at all?

none!

these folks have at least 2 (2 are still in high school) of their 4 children still living in their home and not once have i seen anybody other than the dad doing the yard work.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 02, 2021, 11:43:23 AM »
Nate,

For what its worth the old warrant sez: I never loan out anything that I am not willing to write off. Loaning something is essentially giving someone permission to utterly destroy your property with you having the ultimate responsibility of fixing it. You are giving that person permission to break, twist, wear out, dull, bend, scratch, foul, dirty up, and permanently or temporarily damage your stuff.

That is what is actually going on when you say, "Sure, go ahead and use it."

My son in law used my tractor for awhile. I loaned it to him for a weekend once, and that turned into a month or two. He wanted to level his driveway, but next thing I know, he is mowing all around a pond at his place, then he is busy filling in a hole in its bottom, and then taking out a fence row!

He did not bring it back! He must have thought that my not coming to ask for it to be returned was tacit approval to just continue to use it. Silly me, I would have thought the man would have asked, "Hey Don, mind if I continue to use it to____"

One day he tells me he is going to spread gravel all over his neighbors barn road, to help him out. While he was doing that, I walked over to his place, jumped on, fired it up, then simply drove home. My blades were all banged up, the tires were gouged, one later went flat, and it just looked very worked...Then I sold it.

I loaned my 16,000 lb trailer to another family member. It was good, except for the back doors which my boys had bent and torn. When I went to bring it home, I noticed the wheels had been drug against a yellow curb. The front leg that supports it was bent 15 degrees forward. The foot pad was all curled up, and the foot extension mechanism is all bent up. One of the side markers is broken and the steel it mounts to is bent and torn.

What can I say about that?

Nothing, or I risk spoiling a good relationship. What could I ask? For the leg to be replaced/repaired? It's welded so it would involve deconstruction. The frame is powder coated, so that could never be repaired. The only to properly bring the thing back to condition would likely to just replace it...all $13,000 of it.

If you loan out anything, it is most likely because the person borrowing it could not afford to purchase it himself. So either keep it to yourself or be prepared for it to be returned in any condition, and also be prepared to forgive the person you loaned it to for banging it up

That's wisdom from the crusty old warrant, take it or leave it...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:59:07 AM by Flyin6 »

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 02, 2021, 11:50:31 AM »
That is 100% correct!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 02, 2021, 11:59:27 AM »
That is 100% correct!
Love ya man!

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: June 02, 2021, 01:19:29 PM »
When (rarely) I have borrowed things. I "always" treat them like I own it, return on time and have even done small repairs on them.

If you borrow something, there is a trust there I believe, maybe I'm out dated?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 02, 2021, 05:33:15 PM »
When (rarely) I have borrowed things. I "always" treat them like I own it, return on time and have even done small repairs on them.

JR,

You maybe out dated but I'm right there with you

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 02, 2021, 06:25:07 PM »
I don't think I'm out dated at all. Its just the right thing to do.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 02, 2021, 06:30:13 PM »

I learned that the hard way as a kid.

I borrowed a friend's tiller last year, and ended up replacing the belts on the old ass machine because they were squeeling.  He was flabbergasted that i maintenanced his machine and cleaned it for him.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 06:33:03 PM by Nate »

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 02, 2021, 06:58:35 PM »
I had to borrow my buddies 14 foot boat to get out here.
Hate it, but I had my zodiac and more importantly my outboard at the lake.
No dock equals no big boat.

So it is being returned:
Full of gas.
With the remains of the quart of oil.
Tuned up and ready for the year.

Yeah I think we’re all the same here.
Too bad for the “others”. 
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 02, 2021, 08:58:42 PM »
I hate to borrow stuff but if I do I treat it like its mine and then some.

Loaning something to someone is a character test for them...and you.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 02, 2021, 10:19:38 PM »
I was always told if I had to borrow it more then once I had better buy one,  I have been burned a few times on my enclosed trailer.    I won’t loan anything to anyone except two people who know my rules. 

I used to believe it always needed returned better then borrowed, it never was abused or so forth
Until I borrowed a trailer to help the city with a massive wind storm.  I didn’t wash it when finished, I planned on using it again the next day. Well I didn’t get it the next day for what ever reason.   I then got blamed for scratches in the dump trailer I know for fact I didn’t do.  I offered to buy the trailer ( I wanted and need one) and he didn’t take it.    I offered to buy him a new one and keep his for myself. He didn’t take it,  I assume that was because he knows I didn’t scratch powder coat with pine bows

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 02, 2021, 11:52:44 PM »
It has always been the rule here, if you borrow it, it best be returned at least as good as when borrowed. Full of gas and any problems from your use taken care of. Any wear and tear problem should be addressed and resolved. I hate to borrow and usually do a rental if available. If not and might be needed again, just suck it up and buy one.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 02, 2021, 11:55:44 PM »
My trailers used to get borrowed often, after having to go fetch my own trailers every time I needed them I converted to gooseneck and no one asked to borrow them anymore.

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 03, 2021, 12:07:09 AM »
Interesting, I have borrowed trailers before. But the owner always came with it, just cause.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal