Hello Guest

Author Topic: Doctor who received the Moderna shot...  (Read 683 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Doctor who received the Moderna shot...
« on: November 08, 2021, 05:37:42 PM »
Dr. Joel Wallskog

"I'm an orthopedic surgeon from Mequon, Wisconsin.
I spent almost 14 years in education and training. I developed a large orthopedic practice focusing primarily on joint replacement. I average over 5000 patient visits per year and perform well over 800 surgical procedures per year.
On Dec. 30 2020 I received the first M O D E R N A v—ine without incident . . . initially.
Approximately one week later I recognized that my feet were numb; a sensation of pins and needles. I also began having powerful electrical shock sensations down my entire spine radiating to my feet.
[A few days later] I was sitting in a clinic room at work talking to a patient. I attempted to simply stand from the sitting position. I couldn't stand. I pushed myself up with my arms, then quickly fell backwards . . .
[I was] diagnosed with transverse myelitis, a rare condition that involves a demyelinated lesion of my thoracic spinal cord.
I agreed to take two weeks [off work and when] I returned I operated on two consecutive days . . . After the second day, I felt horrible. I was numb from my umbilicus to my feet, I could barely walk, and I've been off work since.
I'm just not safe to work as an orthopedic surgeon.
After my diagnosis I brought up the question whether my condition could be related to the v—ine that I received. I asked my employer to report it to V A E R S . . . assuming the F D A and the C D C would be alarmed at my diagnosis. I expected to be contacted soon after my submission.
No phone call, no contact. In fact, weeks passed.
I then contacted the C D C myself. They acknowledged my V A E R S submission, but stated my reaction was categorized as 'not serious,' as I had not been hospitalized and I hadn't died.
I have never heard from the C D C again. No contact with N I H. No contact from the F D A. I notified M O D E R N A directly numerous times and asked that I be contacted. No one ever [did].
One word describes how I felt in the first few months after my diagnosis: Abandoned.
My life has dramatically changed after this adverse reaction. My career of 19 years . . . is likely over.
— Dr. Joel Wallskog, at a round table event hosted by Senator Ron Johnson, Nov. 2021
#RealPeople #StoriesThatMatter #SilentNoMore
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal