VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Build Threads

2016 GMC Canyon Diesel

(1/10) > >>

DDS:
this will be the start of my newly ordered Canyon diesel. I will update this as i receive the info from the dealership.

moto123:
Exciting!  Let us know how it works out.  When I found out they were making a small duramax for those trucks I forwarded to my dad.  It would be the perfect replacement for his Dodge Dakota.

Flyin6:
Chevy has a chance to claim the small truck market over the Tacoma if they pull this off correctly

cudakidd53:
Scary thing will be if it's over powered compared to braking capacity- TOO many people pull too much trailer with too small of a vehicle which are severely under equipped when it comes to braking systems!  Look at poor Ken with a Duramax hooked-up to a semi-trailer going down grade........ohhh, too soon?  Naw!  ;) ;)

Sammconn:

--- Quote from: cudakidd53 on August 18, 2015, 03:03:30 PM ---Scary thing will be if it's over powered compared to braking capacity- TOO many people pull too much trailer with too small of a vehicle which are severely under equipped when it comes to braking systems!  Look at poor Ken with a Duramax hooked-up to a semi-trailer going down grade........ohhh, too soon?  Naw!  ;) ;)

--- End quote ---
Well Mike, may be a bit soon, naw, think its cool, but you do bring a good point.
Our trucks will pull anything, like the others will as well, getting going is one thing, stopping is the real thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version