Hello Guest

Author Topic: Unit 731  (Read 713 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
Unit 731
« on: August 16, 2022, 12:07:08 PM »
I am not sure how many people have ever heard of this?  and yet we thought the germans were evil?

https://www.google.com/search?q=UNIT+731&oq=UNIT+731&aqs=chrome..69i57.7044j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Unit 731
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 03:14:09 PM »
I read something about that unit sometime ago but sure didn't say that they did all that stuff. You can always find people to do terrible things to other humans and they will enjoy it. People screwing up the human race for a very long time.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 09:23:55 PM »
What honestly troubles me the most about it.....

We condemned the germans for what they did, held them accountable and stole all of their technology for our gain.  Then on the opposite hand, we crushed the japanese and kindly asked for their informatiin to be turned over to us, in return we looked the other way for their atrocities.
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 09:36:15 PM »
If law and justice are not applied equally to all, you have neither law nor justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 09:49:50 PM »
Yes. Familiar with it. They did some bad things to our service men too

Many times we’ve turned a blind eye to atrocities in the interest of “the greater good”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2022, 10:31:24 PM »
There was a reckoning no doubt...

Throughout the bible, it is repeated that our God will exact his vengeance upon those deserving of it

In Romans 12 Paul records this popular scripture that reminds us of this:

17 Repay no one evil for evil but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. 18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. 19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

As a soldier, I have the hardest of time with this. It is my nature to bring it to our/my enemies. I often gave them no quarter at all. If they were in the box, we completed our assignment.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 10:33:11 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 12:20:42 PM »
What honestly troubles me the most about it.....

We condemned the germans for what they did, held them accountable and stole all of their technology for our gain.  Then on the opposite hand, we crushed the japanese and kindly asked for their informatiin to be turned over to us, in return we looked the other way for their atrocities.

Not to mention what the Soviets did to the Polish Army in the forest of Katyn. That event didn't get any attention from the U.S. A lot of morally squirrelly shiznit in politics, especially during war.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal