Disconnecting sway bars

2" lift over std 2500

11.5 AAM out back and 9.25 AAM up front

Solid axles at both ends

Linked up coil spring suspension on either end

Hill descent mode

33" aggressive tires on 17 X 8 forged wheels

12,000 Lb. Warn Winch

And available in zero option Tradesman then a mid level, and also a chromed up leather butt warmin' model

Looks like a serious truck by my rekoning

BobbyB:
Saw one, liked it, wish it had the Cummins. Regardless WAYY more on the sticker than I need to look at.  ;D

rasimmo:
I really like them and would consider it for the wife's next ride if it had a diesel option. She wants a Ram. She is still mad at me for talking her into getting a car instead of another truck 4 years ago. Anyway, I know the heavier front end would hurt the spring rates, flex, and off-road ability some, but if it had a diesel I would probably buy her one.

stlaser:
Test drove a quad cab a month ago, hard to beat for the price. Ash has been buying Dodges for last year or better only, Ford and GM are over priced........

Flyin6:
I hear the part of no Cummins, but it also has the no cummins price!

I found one locally that is a no option truck that is out the door for $43K!!

$43K for a Power Wagon. So I save $8,000 forgoing the oil burner

So $8000 would buy About 3,400 gallons which at 13 MPG would get me 44,200 miles

Which, if I drive around 15,000 miles a year, would have me driving for free essentially until November of 2018.

That's 3 years of fuel I could buy with the 8K I saved, and the gasser won't need all this super expensive DEF delete, EGR removal and the $1,000 programs to make it all work.

So, by my reasoning, it makes sense over everything except for an old 12 valve or similar old school diesel.

Unless I'm using flawed reasoning, this Power Wagon makes sense

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version