WEAPONS > Ammo & Reloading

Loading equipment

(1/5) > >>

TexasRedNeck:
Reloading for me takes on 2 flavors, precision and volume.  For precision, I have a Forster Co-Ax with RCBS micrometer dies to get really accurate for my precision rifles.  I use a RCBS Chargemaster and weigh each charge and do not use a powder thrower

For the high volume work, like 5.56, I use a Dillon 650 with the case feeder and trimmer die.  I can load 900 rounds an hour when I get it set and rolling.

JR:
I am just getting started but jumped in all the way.

Got the Hornady progresive and die for 7mm, 300AAC, 556, 40sw, 308 and 45acp. Can't see reloading 9mm.

I need powder though and only want 8lb or better. Been trying to find some wc846 and get a whole case.

Bob Smith:
I like the RCBS green color on the bench. No I am not turning out 1,000 rounds a day but for what I need the Green stuff works very well. I do have the Lee case length gauge trimmer stuff, by far the easiest  way to keep the cases the proper length I have found. My automatic powder dispenser is a Hornady unit and works just fine. It would have been a green color too but I couldn't find the green one local.

JR:
RCBS is nearby but I liked what I saw with the Hornady progressive.

Got a few more dies to get but I just scored 32lbs of powder and a few K bullets.

Bob Smith:
I used to carry a few extra dollars around in case a good gun deal came along. Now that money is used when I come across a few pounds of powder I use or can be used instead of. Not saying I am hording but I did have to get another metal storage cabinet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version