PERSONAL READINESS > Soldier Up

New Goals

<< < (5/5)

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: stlaser on July 23, 2016, 08:53:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: BobbyB on June 06, 2016, 12:36:26 PM ---I need a couple kettlebells.

--- End quote ---

You do, I did my kb workout two days ago & still recouping from it.

On another note the wife unit had me watching cross fit comps on Netflix last night. How cool, had no idea. Wish I would have known of those in my early 20's......

Speaking of the wife unit. She's been struggling with getting in shape. Partly due to a couple lower fractured vertebra & the fact she has always ate what she wanted, never had to work out & stayed tiny. Well, I think kids, age & life finally caught up. So I've been trying different things to get her cardio in and it's been a bit of a fight.

Couple weeks ago I stopped in a local bike shop & started researching bikes. Today she agreed to go for test drives & we both came home with new rides. I'll post up pics & specs later. We took our first ride this evening for around 6 miles.

--- End quote ---

I wish I had the mountains like out there, I'd be rucking those things all the time. I recently found out I've gained weight, haven't stepped on a scale since Jan, and when I did I went " censored..."

So I guess I have to go back to no coffee, no juice just water, and light meals and extra PT until I see a number I prefer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version