RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

Real Man is expanding!

(1/3) > >>

Flyin6:
So, in a couple words, Real Man TruckWorks and Survival is going to expand

I have purchased several domains out there and one of them is going to become the home for RMTWS along with a commercial activity and a greatly expanded faith arena, and all that linked to social media starting with a facebook page

The core identity has always been Real Man. Real Man because we strive to be one, but in a much greater sense Jesus was the real, Real Man, the greatest living example of what a real man really is. We carved out a little section of the real man world of interests and fired that up here. We discuss vehicle builds, faith, politics, enjoy some great stories, watch each other grow, build homes, prepare awesome food and on and on.

Jeremy, a guy you haven't met is a great friend of mine and a strong believer in Christ. He is also very experienced in matters of IT, website design, media and business. We have long talked about doing something like this and with his help, we will open up the next plateau, Real Men Don't Quit

So why the name? Well, I have already mentioned that I believe Jesus is the greatest real man the world has ever seen. So for that reason, real man works. He did not quit, so that meshes as well. But there's more for me. In my past while in the Army, I served as a pilot in an elite Special Operations Aviation unit, the 160th Night Stalkers. Their motto is "Night Stalkers Don't Quit." Many if not all of us often sign out correspondence with a NSDQ. The phrase is printed on photos in the president's office, the office of governors, kings, senators, congressmen, business leaders and Clint Eastwood. Had to throw him in there...if you only knew...But I'm not talking. So NSDQ morphed very easily in my mind to RMDQ, Real men don't quit, because they don't.

A real man will hang around when the going gets tough. He will be there with a sick spouse, a friend who needs help, when the nation needs defending, and you can find him on his knees praying to his God. We, however, witness a great lie being perpetrated on the American psyche, that being that men are weak, aren't smart or courageous, are in some cases painted to be toxic and on and on. I stand here and say, none of that is true. God created us to be strong, but caring. To be firm, yet understanding. To stand against all this foolishness and say, "I don't believe you, I believe in what my creator tells me. I do not believe any color is better than another, or that some are deliberately held back. I believe a man is perfected in the union of marriage to a woman. It would seem just about everything I believe in flies in the face of what the popular theories would suggest. And I also believe there are millions of you out there who believe the exact same way.

I stood on the ramparts of freedom once in some distant lands. But now the fight is right here. And just like brave men rallied the fight over there, I am hopeful that many of you will join me here and rally against the stupidity we see unfolding literally everywhere here in America.

Real Men don't Quit will be a website one step uphill being the larger organization if you will and will include RMTWS in its current form It will also have a garage where all manner of things will be for sale. There will be another section dedicated to furthering the work of the kingdom, but I am yet to have a clear concept in mind about what that should look and feel.

I have a need to monetize this activity so I/we can take it to the next level. I plan some really big things which someone is going to have to pay for so it might as well be from money we can generate here. Who knows some of you may very well work in that arena!

We will have a line of clothing that will have printed messages on the pieces. I plan to take on all of the controversial subjects of the contemporary stage and put them to bed. Each topic will be bold and in your face and be challenging. At the bottom of each "Bold" statement will be scripture upon which the statement is made. The point here is to dispel all untruths with the truth that is in the word of God. I am thinking of printing up just 1,000 of each item. Sell them all and that message is put to bed. Folks can wait and collect all of them and be a walking bible if they wish.

I am going to have all sorts of parts for sale, tools, survival equipment, books, and who knows what. Vendors we currently have will be invited to sell their wares on our site and in many cases if they are not a large enough operation will be allowed to do so for free. I will be vetting the companies, their policies, and positions on topics to ferret out those good places who we could help.

I hope to create another book or two, and this time I plan to self publish. Distant Thunder is owned by the company who signed me up to publish it. I can do little with it except watch from the sidelines. The next one will also come as an audio book, which I will read and record myself that can be downloaded from the site.

I mentioned that I plan to do some really big things, and I am setting our sights high. First, we will tithe 10% to our church which has a huge national and international missions footprint. Secondly, I want to get behind men who are being called into the ministry. When I identify that certain person who is having his life rearranged by the almighty, well, I hope to be able to send that person through the seminary as in pay for it. Yep, that is going to cost a pretty penny, but I think we can do it.

I want to be in a position to bless people in need and I want to support the people who come to call this growing organization their employment home.

Finally, very shortly you will see a new facebook page by the same name. Real Men Don't Quit will be the place where I blog about the upcoming trip across the country with my pre-rangers. I hope that trip takes on a life of its own and blesses many, we shall see. Jeremy is working it out so that when I post there, it also posts on RMTWS as well.

cj7ox:
 :beercheers:

Farmer Jon:
When you get on Facebook your new full time job will be weeding out trolls. Having said that, I think its great to be on Facebook. You can reach all kinds of new people. I have friends that should be on the Real Man forum but just don't understand how it all works. Its all they can do to figure out FB.

Bigdave_185:

--- Quote from: Farmer Jon on June 01, 2019, 07:28:39 AM ---When you get on Facebook your new full time job will be weeding out trolls. Having said that, I think its great to be on Facebook. You can reach all kinds of new people. I have friends that should be on the Real Man forum but just don't understand how it all works. Its all they can do to figure out FB.

--- End quote ---
^ that’s one of the reasons I like it here. So much less things.   But I’ll go along with it and see where it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stlaser:
Don, these guys may be on to something here. You have a great thing going in this forum. If there were a way to buffer it from “the challenged people” it might be worth considering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version