RULES/WELCOMES > Site Rules & Introductions

Hi from Texas

(1/5) > >>

Camaroz2866:
Afternoon.  I’m not a ford guy but have always wanted a excursion, so I downsized from my new duramax’s and got a excursion to build out.  So far: bds 8” sulastic shackles front and rear, studded, egr gone, 4” down pipe and exhaust, Pcv bypass, Odawgs intake, 40” maxxis, warn lockers, etc

I’ll gladly help in any way I can if needed mechanically. My background is a ase master auto/diesel tech.  Also I love making things that can’t be done doable. 

Bigdave_185:
That’s a sweet looking excursion right there!  Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasRedNeck:
How did this guy get through the screening process?  First the Russians and now this guy??

Lol, welcome Jake.

I can vouch for his trouble shooting and wrenching skills.  Bailed me out on more than one occasion. 

How’s the quest for LEO coming?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Atkinsmatt:
Welcome.  Great looking ride.

Camaroz2866:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on August 06, 2019, 05:50:54 PM ---How did this guy get through the screening process?  First the Russians and now this guy??

Lol, welcome Jake.

I can vouch for his trouble shooting and wrenching skills.  Bailed me out on more than one occasion. 

How’s the quest for LEO coming?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Thanks Charles, going well and on schedule for next year December.  Will be able to start that path with absolutely 0 debt other than the house/property we get next year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version