VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Everything Trailer, Camper, or RV related

OverLanding Camper Build

<< < (360/360)

Bigdave_185:
My first thought would be a small fiberglass rod that would make a triangle and stitch some more of that green fabric into that rain fly on top of a tent type shape and roll it back up when not used,  snap to body of trailer or maybe some simple twist ties. But you’re one past that now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigdave_185:
See the simple tri angle on the front?

One rod straight out over the door that fits your required dimensions and it could match what your have on the upper portion? 

Zipper pocket to roll it into, maybe some more Velcro, a few snaps possibly.   But easy sewing machine work and you probably have some scrap material.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Smith:
Or carry along a small entrance step with shoe brush attached. Short legs to keep you out of the lake at the entrance to the camper. Or, don’t park with the door opening over a low spot that collects water.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bob Smith on May 24, 2021, 12:41:48 AM ---Or carry along a small entrance step with shoe brush attached. Short legs to keep you out of the lake at the entrance to the camper. Or, don’t park with the door opening over a low spot that collects water.

--- End quote ---
I plan to carry a stool, or weld on some foldable steps.

And Dave hit on something I hadn't considered...A tent rain fly sort of thing on flexible rods...Have to give that some thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version