FOOD CORNER > Cooking equipment

Meat Slicer

(1/3) > >>

Nate:
so out of the blue this morning, I get a call from SAIA saying that I have a package that I need to come sign for and pick up.  when I got there, I found that it was a really big box that barley fit into the back of the truck.

I honestly had no idea what it was and where it came from because I didn't order anything. 

as I got it home and opened it up, I was beyond speechless.  I called wendy to inquire as to its origin and was told that it was a Christmas/house warming gift.

so folks, what we have here is a berkel 827a-plus 12 inch, mid-tier commercial grade meat slicer.  it has a 4 amp motor, 12" knife/blade, and has roughly a 10.5" throw on the feed tray (how far it goes back).  what that means is … I can slice full slabs of bacon without having to quarter it.

Nate:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on January 10, 2020, 04:03:08 PM ---Brand?

--- End quote ---

Nate:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on January 10, 2020, 04:33:06 PM ---Berkel

Welcome to Big Nate’s Catering

--- End quote ---

Nate:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on January 10, 2020, 05:26:25 PM ---Go get you some bacon!

--- End quote ---

Nate:

--- Quote from: Nate on January 10, 2020, 05:36:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: EL TATE on January 10, 2020, 05:26:25 PM ---Go get you some bacon!

--- End quote ---

patience young grasshopper.....hahahaha

I just came back from Costco measuring pork bellie slabs, and I will have 1/2" to spare.

give me about 1-2 months and I will have some more bacon in brine

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version