VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Everything Trailer, Camper, or RV related

2017 8.5x26 enclosed trailer

<< < (2/37) > >>

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on January 13, 2020, 12:10:27 PM ---$5?

--- End quote ---
A little early, but what the hay, I'll give ya $10! ;-)

Bigdave_185:
I have since previous sale of favorite ATV that I will no longer be a seller of my stuff. Just accrue more and more.   Sorry boys not for sale.  But it will fit a big jeep when finished lol. Offer still stands mr stlaser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigdave_185:
I have two of the three windows

These will go approximately centered over the wheel well n each side of the trailer.  Not sure on the height but I plan on measuring my dinner table and adding a few inches to that. 

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on January 13, 2020, 01:06:30 PM ---I have since previous sale of favorite ATV that I will no longer be a seller of my stuff. Just accrue more and more.   Sorry boys not for sale.  But it will fit a big jeep when finished lol. Offer still stands mr stlaser

--- End quote ---

Dave, send me a serious offer and we can talk but I’ll tell you there is already an offer of $26k that I have yet to accept from a local gentleman. In fairness I asked him to let me finish it properly first then we can talk.

Nice windows btw  :likebutton:

Bigdave_185:
I am long ways away from a Jeep but I’ll bet getting with you when we reach that point.

Trailer got moved up the priority list to now, pay off the truck, finish landscape, than look at options on fancy RV, fancy SXS, momma a new vehicle

So from that point I will push a Jeep instead of sxs and go that direction

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version