VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Drones, Boats, Flying and Floating Things

Which Drone?

<< < (2/4) > >>

CLEMON:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on March 07, 2020, 11:24:41 PM ---Most of the utube guys I watch (and pretty sure JR approved) use some version of the DJI mavic...the Zoom model is pretty popular.

--- End quote ---
+1

Can’t go wrong with DJI

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: CLEMON on March 08, 2020, 06:49:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: KensAuto on March 07, 2020, 11:24:41 PM ---Most of the utube guys I watch (and pretty sure JR approved) use some version of the DJI mavic...the Zoom model is pretty popular.

--- End quote ---
+1

Can’t go wrong with DJI

--- End quote ---
Its looking more and more like the Mavic. Ken thinks the zoom model. Cost would be considerable, say $1300- $1500 all done. We'll see

EL TATE:
I would wait for JR to chime in, he seems to be the SME. Not that any of your suggestions are invalid, I would imagine his spidey senses are tingling as we speak

BobbyB:
Norm posted a review of one a while ago. But honestly Best Buy has a good selection of drones, I've been looking at getting one to document hiking trips or  just general exploring.

CLEMON:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on March 09, 2020, 10:10:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: CLEMON on March 08, 2020, 06:49:36 PM ---

--- End quote ---
+1

Can’t go wrong with DJI

--- End quote ---
Its looking more and more like the Mavic. Ken thinks the zoom model. Cost would be considerable, say $1300- $1500 all done. We'll see

--- End quote ---

this youtuber might not be your cup of tea but this may help you out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkRJuL2WNAA&t=551s

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version