Why?

(1/5) > >>

TexasRedNeck:
Why not?

Maybe Dave has the answer

https://youtu.be/-_KJ7wUvedE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigdave_185:
I do!!  Horsepower is the reason men do most things,   I used to have a “ hill shooter” banshee,  it wasn’t the fastest but I would give some older guys a good run because I didn’t have any Lbs to my name.   That rush of smashing gears up a massive sand hill barely hanging on, hoping you don’t miss a gear, and whoopin an ol man crap talker because I was a punk kid.

I do the same now on some much more narrow ridges and more technical trails similar rush less expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JR:
For some reason I get it too, but wouldn't do it now.

TexasRedNeck:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on April 21, 2020, 11:16:05 PM ---I do!!  Horsepower is the reason men do most things,   I used to have a “ hill shooter” banshee,  it wasn’t the fastest but I would give some older guys a good run because I didn’t have any Lbs to my name.   That rush of smashing gears up a massive sand hill barely hanging on, hoping you don’t miss a gear, and whoopin an ol man crap talker because I was a punk kid.

I do the same now on some much more narrow ridges and more technical trails similar rush less expensive

--- End quote ---
Dave. When you get older it will be”whooping the young kids because they don’t believe the old guys can hang”

Bigdave_185:
I do a fair amount of that too,  some of these young kids will look at a shoot and say no way,  One of my favorite spots in Mountain View Wyoming,   Spend a hour or so trying best a hill until it’s complete or the trail is so blown out you can’t get even past your previous attempt.   Such a good heart pumping work out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version