VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Bikes Motorcycles, S x S's, Tractors, and Mowers

Honda Talon S x S

<< < (4/4)

Flyin6:
Everything else seems to be about the same

Flyin6:
I have already ordered what I feel are essential parts to include rear view mirrors and mud/rock guards

This area will get a spare tire and a Yeti along with a "tailgate"

The exhaust will not stay around very long either...This one is already rusting out and needs replacement.

Flyin6:
I think I am going to find some burly 4-wheel trailer used for lawn work to hook up to a future tow hitch to use to carry out freshly murdered deeres and other beautiful creatures recently exposed to rapidly expanding projectiles

Bigdave_185:
Rock sliders so your don’t have to worry about turning around things.  Things become pivot points lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JR:
You don't turn those, you slide em! Where I am they ride them down the side of the road and just come into the parking lots. Even if I had a '"local" store, it would be a 20min drive. Kinda hoping they build one as it would be a on main HWY (445)

Only thing about the new ones is all the EPA stuff on them. Plus they can only sell so many because of that meaning prices stay higher (sure you know) and you have to wait for new ones that should be in stock.

Sure they have a warranty, but I see a fluid change coming! I think about a better one sometimes as I have lots of places to ride too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version