VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > General Vehicle Related Discussion

2020 Nissan Titan V8

<< < (3/3)

TexasRedNeck:
I approve of the color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on September 01, 2020, 02:08:18 PM ---Great buy there Don, careful on that rear end, they're not bad at all but they're not any bigger than the new Jeep Gladiator pickup. tow with your diesel if you're going to tow.

--- End quote ---
Tate, I think for 2020 they installed a larger diff...From the commercial trucks.
I'll investigate
Anyway, I plan to do zero point nothing to this truck. Hers, just to drive and use...Real oil changes every 5K and sa' la-ve'

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on September 01, 2020, 11:31:06 AM ---My wonky thought for you to think on

Why is every dealership in the country empty but the Nissan dealership

Just sayin

It’ll make a great GT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Yea, I thought so as well.

But could be that Nissan is not a truck company so no one ever thinks of them. Dealership said that in 2019 they were thinking of getting into the truck market competitively so they came out with the 100K bumper to bumper. But in 2020 decided not to compete with Chevy, Ford, and Ram

I think this could be a hidden gem. Daughter has an Armada with like 200K on it. Drives like always, never misses a beat.

Wife had a Nissan Quest. She put 267 on it. I thought the trans was about to go, so we gave it to her brother. He drove it five more years then junked it. It was rusted to the point you could step through about anywhere to the road!!!

rpar86:
Every dealer is empty because 1) factory shutdowns because of covid 2) everyone buying trucks to haul their campers! My LBZ is probably worth $40k right about now don’t ya’ll think?? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version