(1/5) > >>

Flyin6:
Somebody had to build it

And someone needed to buy it!

Flyin6:
It goes without saying that this is the ultimate beast of a mowing system

And

Tex is suddenly thinking of buying one!

I replaced a Scag Cheetah 61", 32 HP zero turn, and a useless (to me) John Deere compact utility tractor with this one single unit

Flyin6:
Mows in marshland, normal lawns, steep cross slopes, anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCiOXkx_SBw

Flyin6:
The track system makes this thing ride very, very smooth across the ground as it now bridges holes and evens out bumps. Low ground pressure makes for  very little grass damage. I'd say it messes up stuff about the same as a wheeled commercial zero-turn

Flyin6:
It had two deck options

The first is like a standard deck with three fixed blades and is for fine cutting

I Opted for the bush-hog deck with six pivoting blades that will roll off rocks or hard things and still give a good cut for a nice lawn

It's powered by a 37 horsepower Briggs "Big-Block" engine

Should be a trip!

Weighs  a lot more than a zero turn

Standing beside a wheeled mower I grabbed the roll bar and was able to shake it all over, but grabbing onto the ROPS on this Altoz machine, I couldn't get it to wiggle at all. It is solidly planted.

I drove it sideways on a steep slope with no typical sliding away for your life we all know and love so much on zero turns, it stays a straight line.

I was able to run wide open across a field and it was smooth. My back has taken too many bumps and this machine just solved all that bad ride business

And, it's cool!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version