GENERAL TOPICS > Most Favored Companies

health insurance

(1/3) > >>

Farmer Jon:
Had a meeting with the bean counter. They think we are spending too much on health insurance. He right. Its expensive. Suggested we look at Obama care. We have 100% employer paid blue cross blue shield with a Health savings account. He claims that Obama care with will save us $60,000 a year. I told him to look into it. I want the same coverage and I dont want to lose my HSA. We have a few weeks to decide.

I was wondering what companies you guys use and if you like them. I am not wanting Obama care. Last time we looked into it we would lose the HSA

Bigdave_185:
Yeah, we don’t offer health care sooo, did just sign up everyone in a 401k type of program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasRedNeck:
John, how many employees do you have?

Also, you don’t lose your HSA if you switch to a plan that is not a qualified high deductible plan.  You won’t be able to contribute to it but you can use it to pay for medical expenses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
My sister belongs to that Christian based collective where you join and pay a fee, then your health care bills are negotiated by the cooperative, then paid. Keeps costs much lower. She is happy and been there for years.

Bigdave_185:
I have heard that advertised,  I like that ya don’t pay for a bunch of other people doing things that my values don’t agree with,  I would give that a good consideration. See if you can find any “bad” or “negative” reviews. I’ll bet ya have to look hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version