TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welders, etc

Compressor and nailers

(1/2) > >>

Nate:
We. I got the ceiling completely replaced from the leaky pipe incident, i also had 4' on both sides of a wall corner replaced. 

Got paint lined up for next week.

All i have left to do is put the base boards back on and re-hang the lights.  Did i forget to mention how upset one can get trying to finish nail base boards manually...... :facepalm:

So i said screw it, i need power and more of it.  Found this set on amazon, and it will be here on tuesday.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UHNM60C?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

Bigdave_185:
I would only say stay away From anything portercable air tools.  They are 100% garbage for any use of any kind.   I’ll ship you one if you want to pay shipping.   It’s been exchanged three time and it’s still junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasRedNeck:
Look like a good set up.  I’ve been leaning Hitachi in the last few years, coil siding nailer, framing nailer, both are awesome. I have Porter Cable finish nailers and one bit the dust after 10 years, but those were older models so I can’t speak of the newer ones.  Hitachi is now Mutabo, which I don’t have any of the Mutabo stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stlaser:
That should work for what little you will use it Nate, hard to beat price point.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Nate on November 01, 2020, 07:51:58 PM ---We. I got the ceiling completely replaced from the leaky pipe incident, i also had 4' on both sides of a wall corner replaced. 

Got paint lined up for next week.

All i have left to do is put the base boards back on and re-hang the lights.  Did i forget to mention how upset one can get trying to finish nail base boards manually...... :facepalm:

So i said screw it, i need power and more of it.  Found this set on amazon, and it will be here on tuesday.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UHNM60C?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

--- End quote ---
I like

You will too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version