TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welders, etc

Compressor and nailers

<< < (2/2)

Nate:

--- Quote from: stlaser on November 01, 2020, 08:53:35 PM ---That should work for what little you will use it Nate, hard to beat price point.

--- End quote ---

I figure that when i am done with the base boards, it can stay in my basement shop area and i can use it for little projects inside of the house.....like blowing out my sillcock pipes when shut off and drained for the winter?

Farmer Jon:
Those are nice for small jobs. I have the Harbor freight version of that. I use to carry it in my camper until I got a truck with a built in compressor. You can air up a tire but it takes a while.
I have a friend with a roofing crew that really like them because they are light. you can take it up on the roof with you instead of having all these air hoses hanging off the house you just run a couple cords up there. But they have to buy a new one every few weeks. They are pretty cheap so they keep a couple on hand. When one quits toss it and grab a new out of the trailer.

JR:
Should work for the little stuff. Don't plan on really blowing stuff off much though, small tank.

Speaking of new tools, I just got a Metabo Cordless Framing nailer. Referb for $300, drives 3.5s with no issues. I may have a project coming up,,,,,,,,,,,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version