GENERAL TOPICS > D.O.T.

Black Friday

(1/2) > >>

Bigdave_185:
Has anyone can across any unbeatable deals on tools or anything for that matter? 

I usually go out shopping on black Friday, but this year with covid, the previous weeks injury’s, figured we would stay in.   Between people watching and the easy of being done with Christmas gifts in one day

HD usually has decent sales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rpar86:
I’m not finding anything really great. I think most “great” deals are usually last years model or slow moving product they want to get rid of. When I buy something, I usually have a specific set of requirements that lock me into a certain model.

Was hoping to find deals on truck parts to refresh my steering but so far not seeing anything.

Bigdave_185:
Dmax store has some sales with 10% off I think

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on November 27, 2020, 11:50:51 AM ---Has anyone can across any unbeatable deals on tools or anything for that matter? 

I usually go out shopping on black Friday, but this year with covid, the previous weeks injury’s, figured we would stay in.   Between people watching and the easy of being done with Christmas gifts in one day

HD usually has decent sales

--- End quote ---
I waited until today to purchase new 37" Kanita tires. A few days ago they listed at $244 ea. Today the special had them at $262 ea WHHAAAATTTTT?
I used my mil discount and picked up four for the D-Max, but other than that, saw nothing. The wife did however find a screamin deal on Kayaks at Dick's Sporting Goods. Checkin' that out next

Bigdave_185:
Dick’s the anti 2nd amendment store?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version