PERSONAL READINESS > Intel

Emergency Broadcast system activation

(1/5) > >>

Flyin6:
Not verified

Scuttle-butt from several sources point to a possible coming total shutting down of all main stream media with a simultaneous activation of the Emergency Broadcast system. Only the President or the governors can activate the system. The system has been improved to broadcast directly onto the millions of cell phones we the people possess.

No reason given nor timeframe, just increasing chatter that this may happen soon

------------ NOT VERIFIED------------

JR:
I have heard of this "master shutoff" switch for some time now. Bad enough a gov can do it but even a gov?

I get emergency alerts all the time for the ridge.

stlaser:
Fencing / barriers going up around Supreme Court today, why?

JR:

--- Quote from: stlaser on January 09, 2021, 09:37:40 PM ---Fencing / barriers going up around Supreme Court today, why?

--- End quote ---

They sure let us down,,,,,,,,,

Flyin6:
I am sharing this not as verified intel, but as a string of bread crumbs, all of which point to one really big something about to happen or one grand illusion.

In the long run it is easy to do the math to see we conservative Americans just lost a lot of security and will be under pressure and at a legal disadvantage against the liberal forces which have come to hate us so keenly. But in the event something of a more acute nature pops off, this and other things may be signaling such an event.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version