PERSONAL READINESS > Intel

Emergency Broadcast system activation

<< < (5/5)

stlaser:

--- Quote from: JR on January 11, 2021, 06:11:28 PM ---Look what their doing to Trump and anyone who has anything to do with him.

You will be marked, destroyed and show you should go against the swamp again.

--- End quote ---

Somebody’s thinks they’re all powerful atm, other side hadn’t thrown a punch. Somebody’s gunna get a bloody nose me thinks.

Flyin6:
That's my concern.

Inauguration day, DC will be locked down, and that is a good thing. No sense providing access to a provocative venue.

The way the left is telegraphing coming down hard on anyone who is conservative is going to push some to action. That isn't going to be good, because it will just give them more ammunition to use against the right.

I see state capitols as being softer targets which will likely be places where violence may happen. I hope not, but some people have hit their boiling point.

What I see as a far more likely scenario is some rioting and perhaps even attempted assignations by ANTIFA and BLM operatives making it appear like trump people are committing the act. I think that is what they did at the US capital building while some innocent conservatives were swept up in the emotion of the moment and flowed inside as well. In any event, we are in a bad spot to be sure.

JR:
I fear the same Don. Without really knowing who wants to cause harm during this. Media is calling infiltrators a hoax of course.

Farmer Jon:
Its the same people that turned the BLM protests into riots. All you have to do is throw a few instigators in with a group that already running on high emotions and you got yourself a riot.

Sent from my SM-T727V using Tapatalk

JR:
Then you do this;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version