FOOD CORNER > Canning & Food Storage

New Equipment

<< < (2/4) > >>

Nate:

--- Quote from: Farmer Jon on January 21, 2021, 06:44:32 AM ---That's awesome. Id love to have one I could stack. But with several smaller caners I have my process down where I can rotate them. I get one batch in and start on the second. By the time the second is ready the first is half done. So I get a 3rd batch ready about the time the first is done so I reload that one and so on. I have non stop jingle jingle in my basement all afternoon.

There are a lot of times I end up with a batch and half. Having a big one like that would be very handy.

--- End quote ---

Jon, dont sell yourself short....you have a damn good thing going on with your set-up!

--- Quote from: KensAuto on January 21, 2021, 01:25:17 PM ---Looks like a scene from breaking bad is fixing to happen... but a redneck version.

Sorry Nate... was the first thing that came to mind.

--- End quote ---

I have never actually seen that show even though it was filmed just north of me when i was stationed in hell paso.

EL TATE:
why you always baggin on el paso, heard there's some good salsa there?  :wink:

Nate:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on January 22, 2021, 11:16:18 AM ---why you always baggin on el paso, heard there's some good salsa there?  :wink:

--- End quote ---

:facepalm: :likebutton: HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://youtu.be/zWm5WErkffQ

EL TATE:
Sorry to junk up your thread, but the last time I was down there everything was pretty nice, up until that dust up at "Roses Cantina" let's just say it was a good thing I had a "big iron on my hip".

TexasRedNeck:
I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle
I feel the bullet go deep in my chest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version