GENERAL TOPICS > Our Pro-Military, Veteran, and Thin Blue Line place

keeping a young man memory alive

<< < (2/3) > >>

Flyin6:
Men of this forum. Completely out of the blue I am very happy to announce that a gentleman who walks amongst you decided to provide the funds to sponsor this forum in the Isenhower family devotion to their lost warrior. Due to the generosity of this man we will be sponsored at the gold level.

I know that none of us seek any recognition at all, but I'll let you in on a little (not so) secret. God does not miss a thing, and he notices what we do. The purest form of giving is that which is done in secret with no personal benefit sought after, nor wanted. This is but another example of the quality of the men who share their lives with the rest of us. I feel enriched by this act of kindness, and all of you should smile just a little too.

The sacrifice Sergeant Isenhower made can never be equaled by anything we can do, he stands tall with the heroes and patriots past who gave us the right to have our lives of freedom and abundance. But what we can do is to bring honor to the man, to remember him and to celebrate how brightly the candle which was his life burned, and now through the efforts of his sister, and family Bret continues to bring happiness to us. I can tell you that because of the Sergeant's noble sacrifice, and the creation of this annual memorial run, the opportunity to give was created and I for one got to witness selfless giving.

Despite all the hurt and disruption the devil will try to bring into our lives, let this memorial and the hearts of good people set his devices to failure as we remember and lock hands, and hopefully fold a few in prayer.

Thank you to the selfless gentleman, thank you to the Isenhower family, Thank you, Oklahoma National Guard, the US Army and all of our war fighting services. And thank you, Sergeant Bret Isenhower for standing tall with courage when you were called to serve.

KensAuto:

oklawall:
Men,

I am so very touched. I truly don't have the words to express how thankful I am for all of you and your willingness to keep Bret's scholarship growing. Being completely honest your generous gift made me cry. Over the years your prayers and gifts have gotten us through some dark times but knowing that that there is a group of men that walk with our Lord and are willing to voice payers for my stepson and family is of great comfort. Thank you for being REAL MEN.

Blessings to each of you and may God smile on you.

Steve

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-P907A using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: oklawall on March 05, 2021, 10:20:17 AM ---Men,

I am so very touched. I truly don't have the words to express how thankful I am for all of you and your willingness to keep Bret's scholarship growing. Being completely honest your generous gift made me cry. Over the years your prayers and gifts have gotten us through some dark times but knowing that that there is a group of men that walk with our Lord and are willing to voice payers for my stepson and family is of great comfort. Thank you for being REAL MEN.

Blessings to each of you and may God smile on you.

Steve

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-P907A using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
He just did  :wink:

TexasRedNeck:
Steve, thank you for raising a man of honor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version