WEAPONS > Ammo & Reloading

Reloading bench

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bigdave_185:
Looks like a great view and a good clean work place to do your reloading.   Picture window with a purpose. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear9350:
Looks like it will be a nice room.  I just came home with 10 ft of cabinets that will be re-purposed into the new gun/ reloading room.  Need to knock the cistern out of the basement and pour some concrete before I can start building walls though.  Planning on building a secure and climate controlled room in the basement for both reloading and storage as the safe is full and no more room for another or larger safe.

Bob Smith:

--- Quote from: Bear9350 on February 22, 2021, 09:31:17 AM --- I just came home with 10 ft of cabinets that will be re-purposed into the new gun/ reloading room.  Need to knock the cistern out of the basement and pour some concrete before I can start building walls though.  Planning on building a secure and climate controlled room in the basement for both reloading and storage as the safe is full and no more room for another or larger safe.

--- End quote ---
Sounds like a nice addition for sure. Nice thing about a secure storage room is it can't be hauled away. Wish my storage and reloading could be in the same space but I will make it work.

JR:
Looks great Bob.

TRN, put a window in!

Bob Smith:
While going through years of stuff, I came across a box full of this dated factory ammo. Haven’t seen any boxes like these since I visited an old shop in Montana a few years ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version