PERSONAL READINESS > Financial Prep

Crypto

<< < (2/3) > >>

Flyin6:
Coinbase, either from my smart phone or from my desktop. Both are easy. Have now traded, bought/sold many times

Just like money, only better

Nate:
When filing taxes this year, it specifically asked if i sold or bought cryptocurrency

JR:
Thats where I'm thinking. If you keep exchanges under 10k it should NOT set off triggers.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: JR on May 14, 2021, 12:31:03 AM ---Thats where I'm thinking. If you keep exchanges under 10k it should set off triggers.

--- End quote ---
How would anyone know???
Not done through any bank
Point to point
Secure
There is already an ocean of off the books financial transactions, a veritable ocean...not millions, but billions of transactions.
And
Last night I decided to get right with the IRS, so I sold all my crypto. Decided to just keep my money in a savings account earning a reliable 0.5% interest!

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Nate on May 13, 2021, 11:43:07 PM ---When filing taxes this year, it specifically asked if i sold or bought cryptocurrency

--- End quote ---
Of course Nate!
A huge money source
for taxation
And those taxes are well used these days
Paying for the $6K checks to most of these new illegal ailens is gonna cost a bunch
Buying them health care a bunch more
Oh and processing like a million new court cases, that's not free
Come to think it, the thousands of real criminals who came up along with them will cost something too.
Feds tax everything else, why not your hard earned interest?

Oh, I forgot the increase in the defense budget
to pay for all the soldiers transitioning from one sex to another, there's that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version